A fleet manager is an entity or person that manages a company’s fleet of vehicles. This includes cars, ships, taxi cabs, airplanes and much more. They are also in the authority to lead over other members on the duty to maintain these vehicles.
Duties of a Fleet Manager
• A fleet manager has a duty of improving fleet administration standards and policies for vehicle operation.
• A fleet manager is responsible on organization of the annual budget and also reports the cost of each operation and the overall cost.
• Vehicles undergo repair and maintenance. Fleet managers have the authority over these actions.
• Some vehicles are not allowed to be sold or used, so it is the duty of the fleet manager to dispose unwanted vehicles.
• If the company needs more cars, motors or taxi cabs, the fleet manager is in charge of the purchase of these vehicles.
• One of the duties of a fleet manager is to inform all other employees if there are any changes or improvement in the sector. They are in charge to update other employees so they will have knowledge on what is currently going on.
Educational Requirements of a Fleet Manager
• Degree in technical fields is required
• We also prefer candidates that have an experience in operating, maintaining and Duties supervision of vehicles.
HOW TO APPLY
All interested and qualified applicant should forward their details/CV to the hr's email address:hr.tripplcomglobalconcept[at]gmail.com for urgent recruitment within one week of this online publication
Nigeria, Lekki, Lagos - bench, mass, quality management, specifications,...
Nigeria, Lagos - specifications, analysis, vehicle, bench,...
Nigeria, Ikeja, Lagos - import, procurement, officer, logistics, raw,...
Nigeria, Ikorodu, Lagos - chemical engineering, chemical, iso, manufacturing,...
Trainee Shift Manager
Nigeria, Lagos - microbiology, chemistry, chemical engineering, msc,...
Nigeria - manufacturing engineer, chemical engineering,...
Diesel Mechanic - Heavy Duty Trucks
Denton, TX - refrigeration, diesel, mechanic, diesel mechanic,...