Position: Solutions Architect (Ref: 1914)
Location: Richmond,VA,23219,United States
Duration: 7 Months 12 Days - Contract
Pay Rate: $60.00/hr
*Local candidates strongly preferred
*ONLY In-Person interviews will be conducted, NO Skype, NO exceptions
• Review technical materials pertinent to Transportation Technology projects and make improvements and recommendations as needed in order to ensure work is delivered on schedule. Make recommendations to improve operations and projects and assist in the implementation as needed. Respond to technology issues and ensure that they are handled promptly and communicated to appropriate stakeholders. Lead and/or perform user acceptance testing for new applications, enhancements and bug-fixes. Ensure compliance with Policy, Standards and Guidelines. Create, revise and maintain documentation as needed, to include standards, guideline, and procedures related to systems engineering activities. Provide all information requested by Management by the due date in an acceptable format with a high quality level.
• Must be proficient at the techniques that go into the formulation of architectures, including requirements discovery and analysis, application of abstraction, formulation of solution context, solution alternatives identification and assessment, technology selection, and architectural configuration. Extensive understanding and experience in technology areas for networking, databases, High Availability/Disaster Recovery, and IT security. Ability to work closely with client/application architects, senior managers, and project managers to design and assist with the implementation of the solutions infrastructure related components. Demonstrated ability to work independently and complete assigned project responsibilities under limited supervision. Experience and skills in prevailing industry architecture and engineering methodologies such as ITIL. Knowledge of and experience with a broad range of application servers, web servers, messaging servers, database servers, and related technologies. Able to analyze business requirements and define solutions to address complex business needs. Experience in web infrastructure design and operations including IP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, load balancing, clustering, fail-over, monitoring, diagnostics, performance tuning, etc. Possess high aptitude for problem-solving and trouble-shooting.
Required / Desired Skills
• Experience with designing and/or operation and maintenance of High Availability architecture (Required 8 Years)
• Extensive skills in project management application development and systems support. (Required 8 Years)
• Excellent business and technical problem solving skills (Required 8 Years)
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) (Required 8 Years)
• Knowledge of multiple development methodologies (Required 8 Years)
• Technology implementation experience (Required 8 Years)
• Demonstrated ability to perform analysis of business goals and drivers and translate those into an appropriate technical solution (Required 8 Years)
• Experience with Technical requirements gathering and assessment (Required 8 Years)
• Experience with management of user acceptance testinging process (Required 8 Years)
• Experience with Intelligent Transportation Systems/Advanced Traffic Management Systems (Highly Desired 5 Years)
• Experience with GIS Based solutions (Highly Desired 5 Years)
• Strong communication skills (Required 5 Years)
IT Business Development Manager
Richmond, VA - solutions, development, ability, professional,...
Solutions Architect, Manager
Richmond, VA - architect, it project, architectural, security,...
Richmond, VA - architect, architectural, design, construction,...
Splunk Architect/Implementation Consultant
Richmond, VA - architect, security, consultant, it security,...
Solutions Architect Security/Retail Sector/Cloud/SaaS/Paas/Iaas
Richmond, VA - ccna, security, https, architect, architectural,...
Solutions Architect Security - 1
Richmond, VA - security, https, architect, information security,...
Hearing Care Practitioner/Medical Retail Sales Professional
Richmond, VA - candidates, professional, experienced, time,...