• Add and ensure accuracy of general ledger entries.
• Assists with managing the month end closing process.
• Prepares the monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reporting.
• Responsible for reviewing monthly bank reconciliations for all reporting entities, as well as reviewing daily cash balances and funding accounts for payments and payroll.
• Assists Controller in managing the disbursements of company funds to terms and in line with company policy.
• Assures fixed asset accounting.
• Performs other duties as assigned by management.
• 2 year accounting degree preferred.
• 5+ years of progressive accounting experience required.
• High level of execution in analyzing data with impeccable follow-up.
• Must possess strong computer skills with emphasis on Microsoft Excel, Word, and QuickBooks.
• Strong, negotiation phone skills to resolve potential delinquent accounts.
• Professionalism, enthusiasm, and initiative as well as the ability to multitask are a must.
• Must possess strong attention to details, communication, teamwork, and flexibility.
Powder Coater (3rd Shift)
Pittsburgh, PA - coating, steel, aluminum, 3rd shift, powder,...
Brake Press Operator (3rd Shift)
Pittsburgh, PA - press, metal, press operator, steel, 3rd shift,...
- Regional Step Deck CDL Driver
Houston, TX - twic, deck, twic card, 1099...
Account Manager- Workers Compensation and Absence Management
Pittsburgh, PA - steel, tower, account, manager, accounts,...
General Ledger Manager
Canonsburg, PA - cfo, controller, ledger, accounting, general,...
Pittsburgh, PA - controller, payable, accounting, trial, receivable,...
Pittsburgh, PA - controller, payable, accounting, c.p.a.,...