• Add and ensure accuracy of general ledger entries.
• Assists with managing the month end closing process.
• Prepares the monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reporting.
• Responsible for reviewing monthly bank reconciliations for all reporting entities, as well as reviewing daily cash balances and funding accounts for payments and payroll.
• Assists Controller in managing the disbursements of company funds to terms and in line with company policy.
• Assures fixed asset accounting.
• Performs other duties as assigned by management.
• 2 year accounting degree preferred.
• 5+ years of progressive accounting experience required.
• High level of execution in analyzing data with impeccable follow-up.
• Must possess strong computer skills with emphasis on Microsoft Excel, Word, and QuickBooks.
• Strong, negotiation phone skills to resolve potential delinquent accounts.
• Professionalism, enthusiasm, and initiative as well as the ability to multitask are a must.
• Must possess strong attention to details, communication, teamwork, and flexibility.
Pittsburgh, PA - controller, accounting staff, executive, internal,...
Pittsburgh, PA - controller, accounting staff, executive,...
Pittsburgh, PA - controller, payable, banquet, payroll,...
Pittsburgh, PA - controller, bookkeeper, receivable, nutrition,...
Pittsburgh, PA - controller, cfo, payroll, processing, pittsburgh,...
Pittsburgh, PA - accounting, controller, financial, reporting,...
Pittsburgh, PA - controller, accounting, finance, pittsburgh, mba,...