Position: Construction Project Superintendent (Custom Residential Home Division)
Location: Moorpark, CA (Project Sites will be between San Fernando Valley and Ventura, CA in the Los Angeles basin)
We are seeking a Construction Project Superintendent with considerable high-end custom home residential building experience to join our dynamic team. The ideal Construction Superintendent will reside in the Moorpark, CA area and be able to oversee project sites between the San Fernando Valley and Ventura, CA in the Los Angeles basin.
This Construction Superintendent must pay meticulous attention to the details, be an expert in craftsmanship, and be uncompromising to quality. Must also have a passion for customer service and be the primary contact for Client and Consultant communication and field activities.
Construction Superintendent Skill & Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or related field. (Strongly Preferred)
Must have a minimum of 10 years experience managing construction projects is required, with at least 5yrs building high-end residential/hospitality projects.
Knowledge of all elements of commercial construction and understanding of skilled trades.
Adept at math, analytical, accounting and computer skills.
Verbal and written communication skills are required to make management presentations, train and coordinate project team, prepare and present progress and financial reports.
An emphasis on skills that form and maintain relationships with clients, vendors, subcontractors, and company management.
Construction Superintendent Role & Responsibilities:
* Study specifications to plan procedures for construction on basis of start and completion times and staffing requirements for each phase of construction.
* Confer with the Estimating Department during the preparation of estimates regarding methods, systems, schedule, time and general conditions.
* Assign and monitor members of project team to various tasks at start and throughout all phases of project.
* Order procurement of services and materials to be delivered at specified times to conform to project schedules.
* Confer with and direct supervisory personnel and subcontractors engaged in planning and executing work procedures, interpreting specifications, and coordinating various phases of construction to prevent delays.
* Confer with management team and corporate services to address employee concerns, and maintain a positive and motivated workforce.
* Maintain quality and safety training and conformance standards throughout all elements of the project.
* Coordinate supervisory, engineering, inspectors and suppliers to resolve any problems with materials or methods.
* Inspect work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and the adherence to construction schedules.
* Prepare and review reports on progress, materials and costs, and adjust work schedules as indicated by reports.
* Monitor all field accounting functions for accuracy and compliance with procedures.
* Participate in seminars, work programs, or industry related functions that complement or are pertinent to improvements in areas of field supervision.
* Establish and maintain an effective and professional onsite working relationship with owner, architects, consulting engineers and other parties related to the project.
Employ-owned construction general contracting, construction management, development, facilities management, engineering and architecture firm with an over 70-year history of excellence. We have over 800+ employee owners managing projects throughout the country. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that fosters personal and professional growth through in-house education programs, formal and informal mentoring and cross-training opportunities. We are consistently ranked among the top places to work, attributable to our tenured staff and outstanding benefits including health and life insurance, 401(k), college savings plans, business travel assistance and insurance, discounted auto and homeowners insurance, identity theft protection, rewards programs and much more.
How to Apply:
For immediate and entirely confidential employment consideration please email detailed resume and a project list of your custom home residential project experience to Construction Division Lead Hiring Manager, James Cameron at email@example.com .
Custom home custom homes residential construction project manager construction project management superintendent construction superintendent
Agoura Hills, CA - superintendent, construction superintendent,...
Camarillo, CA - superintendent, construction superintendent,...
Camarillo, CA - superintendent, construction, architectural,...
CA - superintendent, document control, finishing,...
Senior Project Manager
CA - construction, cad, project, auto cad, procurement,...
Los Angeles, CA - superintendent, construction, 90k, architect,...
CDL-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Runs
Moorpark, CA - home, truck, time, drivers, driving, driver,...