This position will assist the Director of Marketing Communications and SVP of Strategy and Marketing with the tactical execution of marketing plans. The Marketing Associate will provide support for the marketing department and will coordinate day-to-day organizational marketing activities, including creating tailored content, managing schedules for upcoming events, conducting research, and reporting the progress of marketing objectives to the marketing team.
• As required, assist in the development and creation of content, including but not limited to:
o marketing collateral and promotional material,
o email blasts,
o internal communications memos,
o social media and blog posts,
o website copy,
o online and print ads,
o PowerPoint presentations,
o news releases and backgrounders,
o cases studies, use cases, and white papers,
o executive bios,
o newsletter and webinar content.
• Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
• Monitor creative development for consistency with brand strategy and standards.
• Assist marketing team with the development of annual marketing plan(s) and marketing communications campaigns.
• Maintain marketing tools for events and marketing / communications campaigns, including spreadsheets, content calendars and GANTT charts.
• Conduct research regarding competitors, prospective customers, and industry trends.
• Coordinate scheduling and logistics for trade shows, conferences, and special events.
• Support marketing and business initiatives by proving counsel and interpretation on brand management.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field.
• Experience with marketing communications or public relations in a paid or unpaid position.
• Self-starter, ability to work individually and also with a team, adapt to new circumstances, and multi-task.
• Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks according to their importance and timelines.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, especially PowerPoint. Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) is also preferred.
• Knowledge of outbound marketing mass distributions systems (e.g., Mail Chimp).
Marketing Manager - Apparel
Minneapolis, MN - marketing, brand, marketing manager, mba,...
National Account Director - Target Media Network
Minneapolis, MN - media, digital, brand, target, sales, rfp, account,...
Trade Marketing Associate
Chaska, MN - brand, trade, support, key, marketing, internal,...
Brand Ambassador - Entry Level Marketing
Minneapolis, MN - ambassador, brand ambassador, marketing,...
Public Relations & Special Event Assistant
MN - public, public relations, relations, marketing,...
Assistant Marketing Communications Manager- Full Time/ Entry Level
Minneapolis, MN - entry, marketing communications, management,...
Sales and Marketing Associate Entry Level Full Time Paid Training
Saint Louis Park, MN - sales, marketing, entry, game, associate,...