Reports to: CEO/President with dotted line to CFO on legal and benefit issues
Direct Reports: None
Recruiting – This position is responsible for managing the full cycle recruiting process from start to offer including the following specific items:
• Ensuring Personnel Requisition form is complete and approved before any hiring is commenced
• Prepare ads for posting; posting openings internally per policy (if appropriate) before public notice
• Prepare ads for job postings; identify best sites for advertising based on job title, track results from advertisements and hiring success
• Review and prescreen applicants ensuring they are the best applicants for the role based on job requirements and compensation range
• Manage interview schedules with supervisors and interview along with or before
• Manage testing of applicants; sharing results with supervisors and following process as defined
• Extend verbal and written offers to candidates, working with supervisors if negotiation is needed
• Manage background/drug screen/et al per process defined
New Hire Orientation
• Manage the on-boarding of new hires ensuring all needed paperwork is signed to include I-9, confidentiality forms, non-competes, etc.
• Manage and coordinate the various new employee orientation events
• Partner with Payroll/Benefit specialist to ensure proper benefit forms and payroll information is prepared as required
• Work with executives and managers to design and implement training programs that help us accomplish our goals.
• Assist employees and supervisors in the event there are performance issues or other personnel issues that arise in the normal course of business
• Assist in employee terminations as requested and per procedures as defined
• Ensure that proper processes are in place as it relates to performance improvement plans, consistency in hiring practices
• Review and maintain all job descriptions
• Create/Oversee employee handbook
• Respond to employee questions as they may arise specific to employee relations
• Oversee annual appraisal process
• Lead annual compensation processes
• Schedule and participate in HR Committee meetings
• 4 Year degree in Human Resources required
• 5-7 years of progressive experience in a software or services company preferred; understanding of programming language and skill sets
• Solid communication skills – both written and verbal
• Solid strategic thinking skills, open communication, team player, able to deal with conflict situations
Senior Payroll Specialist
Minneapolis, MN - experience, information, hr, state, hr manager,...
Director, Human Resources
Minneapolis, MN - hr, human, human resource, mba, human resources,...
Manager, HR Business Partner
Minneapolis, MN - hr, human resource, human, employee relations,...
Minneapolis, MN - kronos, hr, consultant, payroll, manager, windows,...
Director, Human Resources
Minneapolis, MN - hr, human, mba, human resource, integration,...
Lawson HCM functional Lead consultant
Minneapolis, MN - hr, hcm, lawson, test, payroll, uat, consultant,...
Senior HR Advisor
Saint Paul, MN - hr manager, hr, generalist, advisor, hr generalist,...