Our client is seeking a polished, proactive, and professional Director to support Human Resources and the overall organization to offer strategic and tactical management and administration of current compensation and benefits plans. In this role, you will provide direction on current structures in a firm that cultivates a close-knit and collaborative corporate culture.
• Oversee existing compensation plans and their effectiveness. Recommend plan revisions and create new plans that are cost effective and consistent with compensation trends and corporate objectives.
• Coordinate implementation and provide advice & interpretation to HR Leadership and Senior Management.
• Manage the direct compensation administration (exempt and non-exempt cash compensation programs) for company staff, including processing, recording, and reporting of compensation related activities.
• Supervise participation and utilization of exempt and non-exempt salary surveys in compliance with corporate compensation objectives.
• Evaluate, compare, and administer employee benefits programs such as medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, temporary disability, accidental death, and 401(k) programs. Analyze results of comparisons and develop recommendations for management review.
• Manage introduction and implementation of new and updated benefits plans, including preparation and execution of benefits documentation such as original and amended plan texts, benefit agreements, insurance policies, and all employee facing documentation and information.
• Communication of all changes and upgrades to existing plans along with new plans being adopted by the company to employees via various materials and media.
• Insure compliance with all federal, state and local provisions such as ERISA and the Affordable Care Act through reporting functions. Keep current on federal, state and local compensation and benefit laws and regulations for compliance purposes.
• Manage the Leave of Absence, Return to Work process, and Worker's Compensation program.
• Bachelor's degree and 10 years' experience in compensation and benefits administration, OR
• Master's degree in HR Management and 5 years' experience in compensation and benefits administration,
• Experienced with MS Word, Excel, Outlook
• Strong interpersonal skills with all levels of an organization
Total Rewards Director
Bergen County, NJ - administration, hr, compensation, director, total,...
Florham Park, NJ - total, adp, hr, compensation, global, paying,...
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Clifton, NJ - embedded, total, signal, embedded software,...
Resident Care Director/Registered Nurse Manager/RN
Yonkers, NY - seniors, director, care, resident, nurse manager,...
Senior Embedded Software Engineer with VxWorks, UML Design, Electronic
Clifton, NJ - embedded, signal, embedded software, total,...
Sprint Lead Retail Consultant
Bronx County, NY - sprint, captain, total, wireless, devices,...
Montvale, NJ - director, sec, magazine, tax, office, mother,...