- Responsible for the planning, execution and management of clinical programs to required quality standards, on schedule and within budget.
- Oversee the activities of those programs.
- Works directly with Medical Director to manage and monitor programs
- Develops and executes plans to achieve above level of services through health programs
- Manages clinical program and intervention processes, identifies and evaluates trends, outcomes, analyzes variances and resource needs, and initiates strategic and corrective plans of action to achieve target results, i.e. mental health, social worker services, psychology, etc.
- Oversees clinical program compliance and quality processes continuously.
- Effectively organizes and supervise interdisciplinary management teams.
- Educating patients and families on how to best manage their conditions through outbound calls
- Follows through on commitments. Encourages and models teamwork and partnership throughout the company.
- Continuously improves professional, technical and skills in multiple ways such as reading trade publications, maintaining clinical certification and licenses.
- Ensures continuous survey readiness and compliance with accepted professional standards and practices and federal/state/local regulations including fraud, HIPAA and similar regulations; health standards; and company policies, procedures and performance standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Science, or related subjects.
- Registered Nurse
- 2 years experience working with clinical projects.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, ability to influence without authority
- Great computer skills, including Internet applications, PowerPoint presentations, Word, Excel
- Positive attitude, self motivated and responsible personality
- Well developed research skills
- Able to work as team player and independently
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work in multi-tasks
- Able to work at night shift (9:00 pm - 6:30 am VN local time) to support MD24’s patients and clinicians in the US during their day time.
- Health care
- Training opportunity in US
- Award for completing tasks
- 1st Floor, Roussel Tower, 592A Cong Hoa Street, Ward 13, Tan Binh District, HCMC, Viet Nam
Business Development Specialist - Night Shift, HCMC, Vietnam
Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh - amp, tower, night, house, night shift, apps,...
Lead Generation Specialist
- night shift, head, lead generation, specialist,...
Medical Assistant - Night Shift - Ho Chi Minh City
Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh - doctor, medical assistant, night shift, city,...
Sales Manager, North Vietnam
Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City - expense, sales, distributor, vietnam,...
Ethical Commercial Strategy Manager
Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City - nutrition, tower, city, channel, head, bridge,...
Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh - scheduler, tower, city, english, speaking,...
Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City - pharma, tower, pharmacy, nutrition, marketing,...