Position: Help Desk Analyst (Ref: 1905)
Location: Mercer,PA,16137,United States
Duration: 2 Months 15 Days - Contract
Pay Rate: $21.48/hr
Application Deadline: 11/21/2016
• Troubleshoot automation problems, performing systems administration, installing and maintaining computer and network related equipment and software, providing technical assistance to users, performing liaison duties, and managing automation related equipment and supplies.
• Responsible for procurement and planning, user support, security, and training.
• Work involves independent technical duties supporting organizational departments.
• Configures PC's to meet specifications by installing and maintaining computer and network related equipment and software.
• Obtains approvals and supervisory clearance to install SAP, SCSC, E-mail, Internet, mainframe, etc.
• Maintains PC Inventory by ensuring the system is updated to reflect new equipment and equipment location changes.
• Performs an annual facility wide inventory of all maintained computer equipment, software, and peripherals.
• Work is performed independently throughout the entire institution and involves information technology practices and hardware installations to manage information for the varied areas in accordance with standards.
• Provides support to users on pc's as well as inmate network systems including hardware and software applications.
• Transfers user files and programs as needed or when an upgrade is performed.
• Participates in network setups, including all hardware and software necessary for network operation and functionality.
• Services printers, troubleshoots and resolves hardware and software problems, initiates and tracks service calls to vendors, maintains expertise in desktop operating systems, restores data to file servers and workstations and reconfigure for the LAN.
• Shall receive and coordinate all support tickets for inmate tablet issues
• Responsible for communicating with vendor support regarding kiosk or RMA issues
• Schedules and attends required training hours each year.
• Other duties as assigned.
Required / Desired Skills
• Tier 2 technical support for hardware and software (Required 3 Years)
• 4 year college degree in field of specialty or equivalent experience (Highly Desired 4 Years)
• Experience with call tracking and ticketing software (Required 3 Years)
• Provides user training, documentation, manuals (Required 3 Years)
Manager, Workforce Planning & Analytics
PA - planning, department, hr, data, development,...
Process Lead- Recruiting Services-Contracts Specialist
- procurement, po, hr, vendor, sql, sourcing,...
Professional Staff Nurse, BSN Intensive Care Unit
Farrell, PA - quality, staff, patient, support, professional,...
Help Desk Level I
Cranberry Township, PA - cisco, help desk, sharepoint, desk, android,...
PA - front desk, desk, hotel, front, property, agents,...
Help Desk Analyst I
Warrendale, PA - desk, cisco, help desk, directory,...
Help Desk Specialist
Coraopolis, PA - desk, help desk, library, specialist, ticket,...