CARDIAC CATH LAB NURSES NEEDED
CALL REQUIREMENT, NO WEEKENDS, NO HOLIDAYS
4 Ten Hour Shifts Per Week
Cardiac Cath Lab Nurses are responsible for assisting physicians with multiple cardiac procedures while circulating and monitoring (Pre, intra and post procedure) which may include but not limited to; Cardiac catheterization (Right and Left Heart Cath), Structural Heart, Percutaneous Ventricular Assist Device Insertion, IABP insertion, Endomyocardial biopsies, complicated angioplasty with stent insertion, Pericardiocentesis, Research studies, Peripheral intervention, IVC filter insertion/removal. The Ideal candidate should have experience with EKG rhythm evaluation and management along with strong patient assessment skills. Closely monitoring the patient’s vital signs and oxygen levels during the procedure. Administer medications including conscious sedation before, during and after cardiac procedures. In addition to scheduled procedures, the nurse must assist during emergencies and perform lifesaving procedures. Advanced Cardiac Life Support (healthcare provider level) is required. The ability to answer any questions the patient’s may have regarding the cardiac procedure. Ability to provide instructions and education to patients and their families prior to and before discharge from the cardiac cath lab. Education and instruction may include information on procedures, medications, nutrition and care of a surgical site. Call room is available for candidates living outside of the 30 minute arrival call requirement.
• 6 month + experience in a Cath Lab, Critical Care, Emergency Room, PACU, or Cardiac ICU.
• Available to be “On-Call” for a rotating schedule minimally once a week in a 7 day period.
• Graduate of an NLN accredited school/college of nursing.
• Baccalaureate degree in Nursing or higher.
• Current state of Illinois, registered or professional Nurse License.
• Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation recognition (BLS, ACLS Healthcare Provider level).
• Analytic ability (conceptual and a quantitative).
• Oral, listening and written communication skills.
• Strong human relation skills to interact effectively and collaborate with others in difficult situations.
• Use of a keyboard to enter to retrieve data, Cerner and Epic programs.
• Experience in Invasive cardiology.
• Nursing specialty certification, if applicable.
RN / REGISTERED NURSE / CARDIAC CATH LAB RN / CATH LAB NURSE
Chicago, IL - cath, cath lab, lab, r.n., cardiac, call,...
Cardiac Cath Lab RN Travel Nurse IL, No Call Travel
Chicago, IL - cath, cath lab, lab, call, cardiac, r.n., nurse,...
Registered Nurse (RN) - Cath Lab
Chicago, IL - cath, cath lab, lab, call, nurse, medical,...
Cardiac Catheterization Lab Nurse - (Cath Lab RN)
Chicago, IL - cath, cath lab, lab, interventional, cardiac,...
Cardiac Cath Lab RN / Registered Nurse
Chicago, IL - cath, cath lab, lab, cardiac, medical, network,...
Travel RN/Registered Nurse - Cath Lab-Radiology in Berwyn
Chicago, IL - cath, cath lab, lab, radiology, nurse, r.n.,...
RN - Cardiac Cath Lab Contract/Temporary in
Chicago, IL - cath, lab, cardiac, cath lab, electronic, r.n.,...