DurationL 3 months
7:00am – 3:30pm
• This position is responsible for executing quality & food safety procedures and inspections to ensure compliance with company, customer and governmental requirements.
• 50% - Conducts routine quantitative and qualitative inspections on raw materials, in-process materials, finished products, processes, equipment & environment as outlined in the quality assurance plan for the purpose of ensuring food safety, quality & regulatory compliance.
• 20% - Holds primary responsibility for data quality, accuracy and integrity. Ensures records are maintained and complete. Ensures analytical equipment function performs checks, calibrations and standard maintenance. Prepares reports and customer documents.
• 15% - Utilizes results to assign product/material disposition and is responsible for communicating results.
• 10% - Provides operational support, investigative and troubleshooting assistance.
• 5% - Other duties as assigned
Lab Technician- Intermediate
Ankeny, IA - lab technician, technician, lab, laboratory, th,...
Lab Technician - Entry
Ankeny, IA - lab technician, laboratory, technician, lab, raw,...
Lab Technician - Intermediate
Ankeny, IA - lab technician, 2nd shift, 2nd, molecular, shift,...
FULL TIME - RPSGT / REG POLYSOMNOGRAPHER / REG SLEEP TECH
Des Moines, IA - lab, technologist, tech, community, sleep,...
Clinical Coordinator RN Bonus and Re
Des Moines, IA - clinical, lab, coordinator, above, care, weight,...
Travel Registered Nurse - Maternal - Newborn - Postpartum - RN (Des
Des Moines, IA - r.n., nicu, cath, lab, anesthesia, seasonal, nurse,...
Travel Registered Nurse - General & Outpatient Surgery - OR / CVOR
Des Moines, IA - psychiatric, r.n., network, lab, nurse, recruiters,...