DurationL 3 months
7:00am – 3:30pm
• This position is responsible for executing quality & food safety procedures and inspections to ensure compliance with company, customer and governmental requirements.
• 50% - Conducts routine quantitative and qualitative inspections on raw materials, in-process materials, finished products, processes, equipment & environment as outlined in the quality assurance plan for the purpose of ensuring food safety, quality & regulatory compliance.
• 20% - Holds primary responsibility for data quality, accuracy and integrity. Ensures records are maintained and complete. Ensures analytical equipment function performs checks, calibrations and standard maintenance. Prepares reports and customer documents.
• 15% - Utilizes results to assign product/material disposition and is responsible for communicating results.
• 10% - Provides operational support, investigative and troubleshooting assistance.
• 5% - Other duties as assigned
QC Lab Technician II
Des Moines, IA - lab technician, qc, lab, instrumentation,...
West Des Moines, IA - lab technician, lab, quality, raw, inspections,...
Lab Technician II
Ankeny, IA - lab technician, lab, instrumentation, agricultural,...
Lab Technician - Intermediate
Ankeny, IA - lab technician, lab, instrumentation, technician,...
Lab Technician - Entry
Ankeny, IA - lab technician, lab, laboratory, technician,...
Des Moines, IA - lab technician, biology, hplc, chemistry, lab,...
Des Moines, IA - biology, lab technician, chemistry, lab, search,...