DurationL 3 months
7:00am – 3:30pm
• This position is responsible for executing quality & food safety procedures and inspections to ensure compliance with company, customer and governmental requirements.
• 50% - Conducts routine quantitative and qualitative inspections on raw materials, in-process materials, finished products, processes, equipment & environment as outlined in the quality assurance plan for the purpose of ensuring food safety, quality & regulatory compliance.
• 20% - Holds primary responsibility for data quality, accuracy and integrity. Ensures records are maintained and complete. Ensures analytical equipment function performs checks, calibrations and standard maintenance. Prepares reports and customer documents.
• 15% - Utilizes results to assign product/material disposition and is responsible for communicating results.
• 10% - Provides operational support, investigative and troubleshooting assistance.
• 5% - Other duties as assigned
Des Moines, IA - lab technician, lab, law, search, apex, technician,...
Des Moines, IA - biology, microbiology, lab technician, molecular,...
Des Moines, IA - lab technician, law, search, apex, technician,...
Ankeny, IA - lab technician, biology, molecular, agriculture,...
Lab Technician Cellulosic Ethanol
Nevada, IA - microbiology, lab technician, lab, qc,...
IT Field Technician
Des Moines, IA - technician, project, servers, bench, virtual,...
Top Notch Technician (PC/LAN Tech)
Des Moines, IA - lan, visa, technician, sponsorship, helpdesk,...