DurationL 3 months
7:00am – 3:30pm
• This position is responsible for executing quality & food safety procedures and inspections to ensure compliance with company, customer and governmental requirements.
• 50% - Conducts routine quantitative and qualitative inspections on raw materials, in-process materials, finished products, processes, equipment & environment as outlined in the quality assurance plan for the purpose of ensuring food safety, quality & regulatory compliance.
• 20% - Holds primary responsibility for data quality, accuracy and integrity. Ensures records are maintained and complete. Ensures analytical equipment function performs checks, calibrations and standard maintenance. Prepares reports and customer documents.
• 15% - Utilizes results to assign product/material disposition and is responsible for communicating results.
• 10% - Provides operational support, investigative and troubleshooting assistance.
• 5% - Other duties as assigned
Des Moines, IA - lab technician, laboratory, apex, technician, law,...
Des Moines, IA - lab technician, laboratory, technician, iso,...
Administrative Assistant/Lab Technician
Nevada, IA - lab technician, administrative assistant, lab,...
Ankeny, IA - microbiology, chemical, lab technician, apex,...
Associate Firstline ATM Technician - Des
Des Moines, IA - alarm, card, maintenance, electronics, technician,...
Des Moines, IA - medical assistant, lab, l.p.n., medical, current,...
Cardiovascular Intensive Care Registered Nurse (ICU, CVICU RN
Altoona, IA - r.n., ob, icu, vascular, lab, gyn, nurse, cath,...