Position: Warehouse Assistant
Location: Long Beach, CA
Experience: 1-2 years
Full Time: 40hrs per Week
The Warehouse Assistant performs the receiving, shipping, and product handling responsibilities in the warehouse. The Warehouse Assistant will also be responsible for the completion of inventory cycle counts and accuracy, as well as the movement of products into and out of the facility including the coordination of freight and ongoing communication with shipping carriers.
• Reviewing, Picking and Packing Wholesale and Retail orders.
• Coordinating with shipping companies to schedule pick ups and deliveries.
• Adhering to retailer shipping guidelines and labeling requirements.
• Keeping stock control systems up to date and ensuring inventory accuracy.
• Maintaining standards of health, safety and security in the work environment.
• The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of prior Warehouse work experience in the action sports, apparel, accessory or related field preferred.
• Must be detail oriented with excellent communication skills.
• Demonstrate ability to work as part of a team.
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel), Full Circle, and EDI a plus.
*Must provide at least three references, two directly from past managers in a related position.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Compton, CA - warehouse, packing, shipping, rd, clerical, ins,...
Long Beach, CA - warehouse, forklift, shipping, franchise, express,...
Long Beach, CA - as400, clerk, operation, shipping, warehouse,...
Warehouse - Coordinator
CA - warehouse, coordinator, security, integration,...
Assistant Warehouse Manager
Long Beach, CA - warehouse manager, warehouse, warehousing, chain,...
Torrance, CA - warehouse, fedex, shipping, forklift, receiving,...
Warehouse Worker - Shipping & Recieving Clerk
Paramount, CA - clerk, warehouse, shipping, labeling, receiving...