Internship Opportunity: Digital Marketing
U2GUIDE is a young and dynamic startup founded by two humanitarian activists in 2014 in order to use global tourism as a medium to fund social projects all over the world. 1% of our sales and 50% of our net profit thus support humanitarian, environmental and cultural projects, where people go!
We are the very first collaborative AND socially engaged travel platform worldwide, with nearly 100,000 members and followers in over 100 countries.
Our objective: to develop web traffic, acquire leads and improve our brand recognition
We are looking for an outstanding highly dynamic, motivated and engaged candidate, passionate of the web, hacks, and digital trends.
If you have the right profile, you will be working closely with CMO Camille (she’s the best!)
What will you do at U2GUIDE?
Here is a non-exhaustive list or your tasks within our team:
- Management of blogs, social media and newsletters
- Set up SEO levers
- Develop cross-media & net-linking
- Track website referencing
- Impact analysis
- Web tendency intelligence
- Follow-up on leads acquisitions
- Follow and improve editorial planning
- Write blog articles
- Write press release
- Create Premium content (E-books…)
What are the requested skills for the internship?
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing growth levers
- Above average command over Internet and social networks
- Outstanding writing skills are mandatory
- Fluent or professional capacity in English & Spanish
- Follow up on projects in their conception, strategic and operational phases
- Curious + great interpersonal skills
- Rigorous and organised [planning and reports to be respected]
- Independent and creative [we’re a startup … you’ll need to become autonomous rapidly and should not - hesitate to bring fresh ideas and perspectives to the table!]
- Versatile and resourceful [be ready to face and adapt to all sorts of unexpected situations]
- Dynamic and friendly [the workplace atmosphere is very important!]
- Be sensitive to the NGO sector and the end goal of U2GUIDE [to support partner NGOs in countries visited by our community of travelers]
What is U2GUIDE offering you in return?
- The opportunity to present your ideas and use your competences within the innovative and dynamic framework of our startup
- You will be trained in Inbound Marketing and will pass Hubspot certifications
- To be part of a qualified and friendly team with which you’ll learn quite a lot
- A life experience in Madrid in an office in the very heart of the sunny city
- To take part in an inspiring & humanist project: to change the world, simply by traveling…
Job type: Internship [6 months]
Background: Marketing Degree or equivalent (i.e demonstrated self-taught web passionate!)
Experience: being a blogger, owning a professional Fb page, or writing articles on a regular basis is a plus.
Assistant Business Development & Operations
Spain, Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid - tourism, airline, coo, internship, b2b, very,...
Write SEO Meta Descriptions for Brand Categories
Spain, Madrid, Community of Madrid - seo, golf, descriptions, instructional, es, sport,...
Spain, Madrid, Community of Madrid - seo, german, google, wordpress, spanish, es,...
I experienced bloggers
Spain, Madrid, Community of Madrid - content, editing, writers, voice, books, es,...
Social Media Ads
Spain, Madrid, Community of Madrid - c.p.a., ads, es, social media, media, campaign,...
Travel & Food Blog Content
Spain, Madrid, Community of Madrid - skype, wordpress, es, blog, content, info...
Professional Services Engineer - Spain
Spain, Madrid, Community of Madrid - engineer, vb, ccna, project, networks, security,...