Duties and Responsibilities
• 4+ years’ commercial experience of enterprise software development.
• Experience implementing and supporting multi-tier web applications on a Microsoft technology platform (SQL Server and IIS).
• Experience of:
o Microsoft .NET framework
o ASP.NET MVC
o SQL Server Development
o An ORM solution (nHibernate would be a significant advantage)
o Object Oriented Programming and Design
• Experience of working with Brownfield / Greenfield development projects.
• Able to design, implement and deliver high quality software solutions.
• HTML / Razor views / CSS
• Unit testing/dependency injection
• Financial services experience beneficial, but not essential.
StarCompliance have an in-house software development team located on the University of York Science Park on the University of York campus. This is an excellent opportunity to be creative, apply your technical skills and work with some of the smartest developers in the area working for a rapidly expanding dynamic company.
Established in 2002, StarCompliance are a leading provider of regulatory compliance software serving the worldwide financial services industry. We develop Enterprise grade web based software solutions which are used by hundreds of thousands of users at large financial firms in more than 50 international locations.
Due to expansion we would like a talented, motivated individual to help complement the passion we have for working with cutting edge software tools.
United Kingdom - ticketing, spa, developer, developers,...
United Kingdom, Leeds, West Yorkshire - software developer, developer, sql, web, software,...
United Kingdom - developer, python, sql, web, remote, contract,...
United Kingdom - designer, integration, software, developer,...
Senior Java Developer
United Kingdom, Leeds, West Yorkshire - software developer, developer, java, centre,...
SharePoint Applications Developer
United Kingdom - sharepoint, developer, web, asp.net, server, wcf,...
United Kingdom - web developer, developer, mvc, .net, web, c, sql,...