LaZerCAD is seeking individuals or companies to join our team as a contract site surveyor, located in key cities across the U.S., to prepare existing condition drawings and gather as-built documentation in AutoCAD format for commercial and retail buildings.
We are looking for Architectural CAD Surveyors in key states across the US. We are seeking only motivated individuals to join our team who possess the core qualities of working under pressure with a great team, have a strong work ethic, intelligence and interpersonal skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conduct site surveys and collect as-built data.
• Produce project-specific as-built drawings as scheduled.
• Proficient in basic construction methodology.
• Provide quality deliverables (survey data) in the format and distribution method identified by project lead.
• Ability to follow directions, understand project scope, maintain project schedule and complete designated phase of work on time and within budget established.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• AutoCAD experience required.
• Site survey and development experience required.
• Knowledge and proficient use of current site survey technologies
• Familiarity of basic construction knowledge, pre-construction services, architectural and MEP trades.
Sheridan, WY - crew, food, l.l.c., it, corporation, restaurant,...
Buffalo, WY - crew, food, l.l.c., corporation, mcdonald,...