If interested in below mentioned position, please, send your Updated Resume along with your Contact details.
Role: GuideWire - Business Analyst
Roles and responsibilities:
Must have skills :
• 3 + Years experience in Guidewire Policy Center/Claims/Billing Center
• Minimum 6+ years of experience in Insurance Domain.
• Minimum 7+ years experience in Requirement Gathering and Analysis.
• Knowledge of SDLC Methodologies. Working experience in Agile methodology.
• Experience in preparing Business Requirements and Process documentation.
• Good understanding of Insurance business functions; gathering information; Coordination with all the stake holders.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
Good to have skills:
1. Knowledge of HP ALM Quality Centre tool.
2. Knowledge of Standard Software testing practices and procedures.
J&M Group is a creative, ambitious, hard-working consulting firm based in Greater Toronto, Ontario, Canada. We hit the ground running with our direct approach to finding success. Staffing, Small and Medium scale solutions, web development and project management are our key service offerings.
Thanks & Regards,
Canada, Toronto, ON - analyst, mapping, process, cycle, software,...
Canada, Toronto, ON - analyst, lab, postings, developers, host, latin,...
Senior Portfolio Analyst
Canada, Toronto, ON - centre, portfolio, project, analyst,...
Professional Services: Analyst (New Grad) - Analyst Development Progra
Canada, Toronto, ON - analyst, grad, analysts, economics, internship,...
Canada, Toronto, ON - tester, hp, manual testing, centre,...
Call Centre - Market Research Interviewer
Canada, Toronto, ON - call centre, centre, court, research, collection,...
Project Analyst - FTV Readiness
Canada, ON - aerospace, aircraft, analyst, flight, project,...