Department Service Delivery Office (SDO)
Reports To SDO Manager, Project Manager, Program Manager
Directly Reports To SDO Manager
Job Summary Responsible for analyzing and translating requirements into technical designs; implement customer engagement strategies to support the RSI’s proprietary cloud platform; explore and build custom solutions and integration on the cloud applications.
Key • Designs and implements business technology solutions focused on cloud-based business applications, specifically RSI’s cloud platform.
Responsibilities • Oversees the development, unit/integration testing, and implementation of solutions;
• Oversees the development of business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration and testing;
• Manages the design and implementation of all necessary application environments, including but not limited to, development, demonstration, testing and production;
• Works with business partners to analyze and resolve systems issues and enhancements;
• Collaborates with other RSI business units for planning, testing, and implementation;
• Prepares, maintains, and updates support documentation for the business solution developed;
• Identifies and implements opportunities for optimizing business process and solutions delivery effectiveness;
Works directly with clients to lead projects, facilitates business process analysis sessions, develops and delivers key components of business solution;
Provides mentoring and guidance to other team members, including offshore team members;
Provide off-hours support as needed.
Qualifications/Skills At least a graduate of any one of the following degree programs: (1) B.Sc. Information Systems, (2) B.Sc. Information Technology, (3) B.Sc. Computer Science, or any equivalent software engineering degree;
o ASP.Net o MVC
o Crystal Reports o Oracle o Spring o XML o JSON
o Web API
o Powershell (preferred)
Familiarity with integration tools and environment;
Familiarity with cloud computing concepts;
Proficiency in the decomposition of large systems into smaller manageable subsystems/modules, and the integration of subsystems into an overall system architecture;
Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
Strong collaboration skills and desire to work within a team;
Highly responsible, team-oriented individual with very strong work ethic and a self-starter.
Other Preferred Qualifications Membership in the Project Management Institute or any other local or international IT professional organization; Possession of a local or international IT certification such as TESDA, Microsoft, CompTIA, ITIL, among others.
Sr. VB.NET/C#.NET Programmer
Philippines, Mandaluyong, NCR - programmer, .net, vb, ncr, php, crystal, c#, ms,...
Resource Planning Supervisor UP Town Center
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - ncr, resource, planning, operations, management,...
Project Management Lead
Philippines, NCR - ncr, management, project management, itil,...
Company Nurse for Jobstreet
Philippines, Mandaluyong, NCR - ncr, mandaluyong, plus, makati, bs, responsible,...
Philippines, Mandaluyong, NCR - bpo, ncr, direct hiring, mandaluyong, members,...
Philippines, NCR - ncr, sm, mall, makati, taguig, city, vocational,...
Polish Technical Service Support
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - ncr, industry, provide, technical, support, ms,...