Summary: The Corporate HR/PR & Accounting Administrator coordinates the annual open enrollment and benefit statement processes. The position is required to process vendor certificates of insurance, complete GL account reconciliations and serves as the liaison between the Company and its registered agent. The position is also responsible for other functions including pension processing, HR and benefit troubleshooting.
• Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of assigned portions of the general ledger through timely and accurate account reconciliations and journal entries
• Responsible for the HR/PR system by maintaining documentation and serving as the liaison between the provider and Company to troubleshoot user issues
• Responsible for documenting, maintaining and troubleshooting problems pertaining to the Corporate Fixed Asset System
• Monthly DPO Analysis
• Internal audit participation
• Responsible for supporting the annual review of Accounting and HR/PR policies and related audit questions
• Responsible for the preparation, communication and data validation of the annual company wide open enrollment process
• Responsible for the preparation, communication and data validation of the annual companywide benefit statement process
• Responsible for serving as the primary liaison between pension eligible associates, ONC and Company’s actuary to process pension requests and complete periodic maintenance
• Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving any company wide HR and benefit issues that may arise
• Responsible for serving as the HQ HR administrator which includes performing HR and benefit maintenance in the HR/PR system
• Maintain all required HQ and pension related documents in the paperless system
• Responsible for liaising with benefit consultants for annual benefit renewal
• Responsible for participating in weekly planning with supervisor
• Responsible for proactively completing the semi-annual performance review with supervisor
• Accurate and timely benefit statements for all Associates. Evidence of diagnostic tools in place to prevent errors
• Accurate and timely open enrollment processing; nightly exceptions cleared or explained promptly
• Adherence to the SharePoint posting process sheet
• Compliance to all HR, Benefit and payroll policies as evidenced by annual compliance audit results
• Accurate and timely account reconciliations
• Degree in Accounting
• 5 Years’ Previous Experience in a Product / Manufacturing Accounting Environment
• Proficient Verbal and Written English Communication Skills
• Familiarity with MRPII
THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE POSITION
Tyler, TX - dentist, office manager, office, dental, practice,...
Customer Service Supervisor
Tyler, TX - service supervisor, supervisor, iso, service,...
Longview, TX - office manager, purchasing, machine,...
Dallas, TX - loan, underwriter, underwriting, credit, secondary,...
Pittsburg, TX - crew, l.l.c., corporation, mcdonald, food, info,...
Pittsburg, TX - manager, shift, operator, safety, l.l.c., security,...
Winnsboro, TX - l.l.c., corporation, crew, mcdonald, info, it,...