Job # 16-57
Position: Workers comp case manager
Location: Worcester, MA
Type: Hospital Based
Status: Full time, Temp to perm
• Assist work-injured employees obtain an optimal medical result and expedite a safe and optimal vocational endpoint.
• Act as a clinical resource
• Develop a treatment and rehabilitation plan for injured employees.
• Assist the injured employee to gain access to an appropriately qualified clinician.
• Identify factors that may complicate recovery.
• Work with the claim executive, employer, treating physician and injured worker to expedite a timely return to modified or full duty employment.
• Experience in occupational health or workers compensation
• Prefer RN, case manager or related experience
• Excellent Computer skills
• A commitment to improving the quality of medical care provided to those with work-related injury
To apply email a resume as an attached word document to Nancy.
Nancy Clover RN, COHN-S
Occupational Health Connections
978-686-9739 Fax: 978-258-2682
PO Box 2106 Methuen, MA 01844
RN - Employee or Occupational Health for Worcester, MA
Worcester, MA - occupational health, po, occupational, health,...
Employee Health Nurse for Central, MA - work with a team
Worcester, MA - health nurse, occupational, po,...
RN - Employee Health at a world class hospital in Worcester, MA
Worcester, MA - occupational, po, occupational health,...
Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Worcester, MA - practitioner, occupational health,...
RN - ER, Urgent Care of Occ health - part time, evenings in Framingham
Framingham, MA - occupational health, po, phlebotomy, occupational,...
RN - Workers Comp Case Manager for Worcester, MA
Worcester, MA - case manager, po, occupational health, case, comp,...
Workers Compensation Case Manager for Boston, MA
Boston, MA - occupational health, po, case manager, case,...