GoBelieve LLC is a company uses apparel and entertainment to inspire people of all backgrounds. We are best known for our touring college based stage production "Karma 101", in which we tour high schools and colleges helping raise college awareness and boost college retention. In addition to having a talented team of actors, we also have an in house music act which has toured internationally. We are seeking Music Management & Public Relations Interns to develop fanbase & following for company and artist.
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
Campaign and Event Coordinator - Marketing / Events / Public Relations
Philadelphia, PA - marketing, relations, public relations,...
Entry Level Marketing-PR Assistant
Philadelphia, PA - entry, relations, public, public relations, pr,...
Philadelphia, PA - coordinator, relations, green, public relations,...
Marketing, Sales and Customer Service Representatives
Philadelphia, PA - event, marketing, public relations, relations,...
On-Site Customer Service Representative - Entry Level
Philadelphia, PA - entry, beauty, relations, marketing,...
PA - entry, marketing, executive, relations,...
Promotions - Customer Service - Entry Level - Sales - Paid Training
Camden, NJ - public, relations, internship, entry,...