GoBelieve LLC is a company uses apparel and entertainment to inspire people of all backgrounds. We are best known for our touring college based stage production "Karma 101", in which we tour high schools and colleges helping raise college awareness and boost college retention. In addition to having a talented team of actors, we also have an in house music act which has toured internationally. We are seeking Music Management & Public Relations Interns to develop fanbase & following for company and artist.
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
Entry Level Marketing
Philadelphia, PA - entry, relations, public relations, public,...
Green Energy Account Coordinator - Entry Level
Philadelphia, PA - public, relations, public relations, entry,...
Entry Level Public Relations Account Coordinator- Full Training
Cherry Hill, NJ - coordinator, public relations, relations, public,...
Public Relations and Brand Coordinator: Full Training
Cherry Hill, NJ - pr, relations, coordinator, public relations,...
Event Coordinators - ENTRY LEVEL
Philadelphia, PA - entry, event, relations, public relations,...
Account Manager / Customer Relationship Management
Willow Grove, PA - internship, relations, public relations, entry,...
Philadelphia, PA - crew, corporation, posting, independent, l.l.c.,...