Attention all Office Receptionists/Administrative Assistants
AIM Personnel Services is currently recruiting for several companies located on the South Shore, which are in need of Office Receptionists/Administrative Assistants.
We are a full service staffing agency located in Hingham, MA. We offer Direct Hire, Temp to Hire and Temporary positions.
• Greet and direct visitors and guests
• Screen and direct incoming calls
• Monitor calendars and coordinate client meetings
• Update and maintain database information
• Provide general administrative support
• Assist with special projects as needed
• Customer Service and Satisfaction
• Maintaining current contracts (various: including formal, short form, and annual contracts).
• Negotiating Contracts with Steamship Lines, IT and other Vendors
• Sending out POA's, Non-Disclosure Agreements
• Serve as the point of contact for customers on contractual matters. Act as contractual "middleman" between company employees and vendors, ensuring timely review and approval / reconciliation of variations.
• Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all projects.
• As needed, provide guidance on contract matters to account managers or other operational staff.
• Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy. As appropriate, contribute to or influence company policies..
• Work with Finance to ensure consistency between contracts and freight invoices.
• Support Account Managers to ensure company services are offered with appropriate, competitive terms and conditions
• Monitor customer satisfaction with our terms and conditions and contracting practices. Recommend changes.
• Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation.
• Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal.
Full time and part time shifts are available, Monday through Friday.
• Must have reliable transportation.
Looking to hire immediately! Please forward your resume or a brief description of your experience today
Boston, MA - contract, administrative, office, hire,...
MA - receptionist, front desk, office, desk,...
Quincy, MA - must, personnel, well, ensure, facility, able,...
Weymouth, MA - administrative, coordinator, recruiting, quality,...
Hingham, MA - administrative assistant, administrative,...
Weymouth, MA - administrative, recruiters, coordinator, adobe,...
Lexington, MA - administrative, administrative assistant,...