Position: Kofax SME (Ref: 1896)
Location: Augusta,ME,04330,United States
Duration: 1 Years 1 Months 15 Days - Contract
Pay Rate: $75.00/hr
Application Deadline: 11/21/16 at 2 pm EST
Reporting methods to currently include querying directly from the eligibility determination system (from a non-Production environment) using SQL. This method doesn’t provide an avenue for end-users to obtain data upon logging into a reporting system or having the flexibility to add/remove certain elements without re-running or otherwise manipulating the SQL statement. The focus is to build the integrity of the data reporting methods using the Kofax Insight Business Analytics application.
• 50%: Responsible for the definition of records, building metrics, designing dashboards, and otherwise act as the subject matter expert for the Kofax Insight tool.
• 30%: Gathering dashboard and reporting business requirements, testing and validation of dashboard and reporting results.
• 20%: Training; this includes showing end-users how to navigate through Insight and view their dashboards, along with showing administrative users how to design and build within Insight.
Required / Desired Skills
• Kofax Insight Advanced (Required 3 Years)
• Windows 7 Intermediate (Required 2 Years)
• Excellent communication skills are a large plus supporting the training aspect of the position. (Required 2 Years)
• Business analysis experience with social service programs would be helpful. (Highly Desired 1 Years)
Kofax Insight SME
Augusta, ME - showing, sme, records, sql, insight, validation,...
Augusta, ME - sql, users, windows, sme, validation, project,...
Augusta, ME - users, sql, sme, reporting, validation, data,...
Augusta, ME - sql, sme, technical recruiter, validation, users,...
PL/SQL Developer (Ref: 1854)
Augusta, ME - sql developer, pl, pl sql, developer, sql, unix,...
Technical SME (Ref: 1509)
Augusta, ME - hp, selenium, hr, sme, testing, application,...
Oracle Programmer (Ref: 1819)
Augusta, ME - programmer, pl, oracle, cognos, pl sql, sql,...