Duration : 5 Months
Client Location : Philadelphia, PA
Work Location: Travel required in PA (Travel as far west as Allentown)
• Registered Nurse/ LPN License
• Bachelor Degree preferred.
• 3-5 years clinical experience.
• 3-5 years chart auditing/abstraction experience which will include 1 year experience with HEDIS for RNs.
• If candidate is an LPN, they must have 2 years of HEDIS experience.
For Field Nurses
• For field nurses, experience scheduling office appointments and traveling to physician offices.
• All candidates must have reliable transportation.
• Flexibility to travel to areas as needed.
Field Nurse - HEDIS Review
NJ - hedis, l.p.n., auditing, field, union, nurse,...
HEDIS Nurse (In-House)
Philadelphia, PA - hedis, l.p.n., auditing, house, nurse...
HEDIS- Field Nurse
NJ - hedis, l.p.n., auditing, field, burlington, nurse,...
HEDIS Nurse - In house
Philadelphia, PA - hedis, house, l.p.n., auditing, appointments,...
Human Resource Support
Orlando, FL - support specialist, peoplesoft, hris, hr, human,...
Philadelphia, PA - hedis, sas, process, managed care, remote,...
Philadelphia, PA - hedis, sas, data, admin, collection, staff, sql,...