- Perform all assessments and reassessments of client's who are being assigned to the staff they supervise. Perform other assessments as needed and when available.
- Complete all Magellan requests for all assessments and reassessments completed.
-Assign cases to staff with Coordinator.
-Perform weekly supervision and complete bi-weekly training.
- Provide written documentation of supervision both in the client record and in the supervision note.
- Review charts for clinical content and ensure charts are to medicaid standards.
-Review and co-sign progress notes, ISP's and quarterly reports.
- Provide on call support for all staff they are supervising for clinical issues
- Address all clinical issues, complaints or concerns of their staff and the client's or parents of their staff.
-Provide clinical orientation for all new staff assigned to their group.
-Keep Coordinator informed as to the availability of new clients for their group ans supply updated rosters twice a month to administrative personnel
Job Type: Part-time
Mental Health: 1 year
Required license or certification:
Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Eligible
Direct Support Professional FT Evenings
VA - direct support, support, living, residential,...
Direct Support Professional FT, PT & PRN
VA - direct support, support, prn, p.m., personal,...
Clinical Psychology HPSP Student
VA - psychology, clinical, student, monthly, health,...
Direct Support Professional - Part Time, Weekends
VA - direct support, support, intellectual, residential,...
Physical Therapist in NC
Roanoke Rapids, NC - therapist, clinical, rapids, six,...
Roanoke Rapids, NC - lvn, deck, l.p.n., flight, resident, man,...
Product Tester (From Home)
Lawrenceville, VA - tester, home, teacher, warehouse, product, test,...