Job Title: Maintenance Tech - II
Job Location: La Verne, CA
Duration: 6 Months
Pay Rate: $20/hr on W2
• Performs installation, maintenance and repairs of line manufacturing equipment.
• Independently locates and diagnoses failure, replaces defective components and performs basic troubleshooting using standard electronic equipment, detailed drawings, diagrams, sketches, specifications, prints, manuals and verbal and/or written instructions.
• Maintains appropriate maintenance and repair logs.
• Uses a variety of hand, power and test tools and equipment.
• Provides general maintenance support as designated by supervisor to include any or all of the following areas:
i. utility equipment;
ii. HVAC equipment;
iii. water for injection;
iv. product storage;
v. welding, fabricating, construction, and installations.
• Coordinates maintenance on critical systems/equipment with supervisor.
• Creates or revises standard operating procedures.
• Performs multi-shift work as required.
• Complies with all safety regulations and current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
• May be required to perform the duties of Maintenance Tech I as required by supervisor.
• Is required to respond to emergency notifications via phone.
• May be required to perform calibrations per Metrology procedure as designated by Supervisor.
• Calibration responsibilities may include:
ii. pressure differential room pressures
iii. chart recorders
• May create calibration procedures for new systems.
CA - maintenance technician, hvac, structural,...
Rancho Cucamonga, CA - apartment, maintenance technician, hvac, painting,...
CA - technician, wire, ups, repairs, dental technician...
Maintence Mechanic / Motor Specialist
Ontario, CA - welding, maintenance supervisor,...
Brake & Alignment Technician - Automotive
Yorba Linda, CA - maintenance technician, technician, tire, oil,...
San Dimas, CA - maintenance, hvac, oil, person, outside, clean,...
Glendora, CA - maintenance, hvac, oil, person, outside, clean,...