Job Title: PeopleSoft HR Developer
Location: Seattle, Washington
Looking for bright and motivated PeopleSoft HCM Technical Analyst with specific expertise in Core HR, Self-Service, T&L, NA Payroll, Payroll Interface and Global Payroll modules. Position requires strong technical, written and oral communication skills and the ability to work with business technical users Globally to comprehend business requirements for system development and modifications. Candidate will work with end users in the areas of HR, Recruiting, Benefits, Payroll, Stock to understand requirements and design technical solutions that are in line with business needs while staying consistent with the application architecture.
Experience in PeopleSoft HCM suite in Core HR, Recruiting, Self-Service, Base Benefits, NA payroll, Payroll interface and Global payroll modules
Experience in writing SQL queries, How to write SQL in People-Code
Must have experience in component interface design
Must have experience on Application package. Extending a class, Payroll basics, Integration broker
Strong experience would require on SQL and logical queries
Must know SQR vs App engine difference and Application packages.
Must have working experience on all types of Integration broker
Must have experience in designing the solution and interface design
Must have experience on App engine parallel processing, temp tables and state records
SQL logical questions, file layouts and XLS
Difference between save edit and save post change
Knowledge on component interface design- capture the Error logs and basics
5+ years experience as a Technical Analyst with rich PeopleSoft product knowledge
Job Title: PeopleSoft Functional Consultant
Location: Seattle, Washington
Is looking for a bright and motivated PeopleSoft HCM Functional Analyst with specific expertise in Core HR, Self-Service, T&L, NA Payroll, Payroll Interface and Global Payroll modules. Position requires strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to work with business functional users Globally to comprehend business requirements for system development and modifications. Candidate will work with end users in the areas of HR, Recruiting, Benefits, Payroll, Stock to understand requirements and design functional solutions that are in line with business needs while staying consistent with the application architecture.
• Interact with business customers (internal and external) to understand and document their business processes and requirements.
• Create business requirements documents, system configuration documents, detailed functional specification documents, test plans and test cases, user training documents and implementation documentation as necessary.
• Work with development team to design and implement system modifications, works with QA team to get the product tested and therefore ensures successful delivery of the work products.
• Develop Strong relationships with business users in all HR Functional areas
• Coordinates work across diverse teams globally, including vendors that support HR business functions
• Develops functional test plans, Coordinates user acceptance testing and guides business users in testing
• Can successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
• Participate in design reviews and provide constructive feedback to the team
• Work on cross functional projects with groups such as HR, Payroll, Benefits, Stock and Recruiting teams
• BA/BS degree is required
• 5+ years experience as a Functional Analyst with rich PeopleSoft product knowledge
• Preferred Qualifications
• Experience working in a Global HR environment
• Experience in PeopleSoft application upgrade to 9.1
• Experience in PeopleSoft HCM suite in Core HR, Recruiting, Self-Service, T&L, NA payroll, Payroll interface and Global payroll modules
• Experience in interacting with Business users globally, Ability to collect requirements, create Business requirements documents, Functional specification documents for system improvements
• Experience working closely with technical teams to translate functional specifications into technical solutions
• Experience in writing SQL queries, data analysis and validation
• Experience and Knowledge of Integration points to and from PeopleSoft HCM system
Job Title: PeopleSoft Developer – Time and Labor Intensive
Location: Seattle, Washington
Scope of Work
The Business Resource Center requires a skilled PeopleSoft developer who has focused experience customizing, troubleshooting and providing general support of PeopleSoft’s Time & Labor module.
• Acting as a Time & Labor functional and technical expert
• Maintaining programs and objects in all aspects of PeopleTools, including Application Designer, online customizations, PeopleCode, Application Engine, Component Interface, Integration Broker, Process Scheduler, PS Query and Data Mover
• Supporting production file and web service based interfaces including the Time Collection Device (TCD).
• Performing Compare Reporting and Collision Analysis
• Retrofitting and unit testing customizations
• Working with SQL and SQR
• Utilizing approval workflows and Approval Workflow Engine
All work described in the Scope of Work section must be completed and approved by the HCM Technical Supervisor before the end of Period of Performance.
• At least five (5) years work experience in PeopleSoft
• Experience in the SDLC process.
• Good oral and written skills to facilitate requirements gathering, specification updates and knowledge transfers.
Peoplesoft HCM Developer
Seattle, WA - peoplesoft, hcm, developer, labor, technical, rate,...
PeopleSoft Time and Labor Technical Consultant
Seattle, WA - peoplesoft, consultant, labor...
PeopleSoft HCM Functional Analyst
Seattle, WA - peoplesoft, hcm, hr, analyst, modules, payroll,...
Peoplesoft Time And Labor Expert
Seattle, WA - peoplesoft, sql, labor, expert, objects, co, ccs,...
PeopleSoft HR Developer
Seattle, WA - peoplesoft, broker, app, developer, engine, hr,...
IT Application Manager
- hris, peoplesoft, hr, payroll, amazon, java,...
Peope Technology Technical Program Manager
Seattle, WA - payroll, hr, peoplesoft, program manager,...