How would you like to join an amazing company with great benefits, excellent pay and a great retirement plan? Growing company with 80 plus years in the business is looking for someone who has been a sr. accountant or sr. financial analyst with some experience in treasury or cash management to move into their treasury manager role. Tons of room for advancement within the company!
The Treasury Manager will be responsible for cash management, cash forecasting, driving automation and process improvements, and supporting a strong internal controls system.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
• 4+ years of Finance or Accounting experience, including 2+ years with specific focus in Treasury and Cash Management.
• 2+ years of supervisory experience
• Demonstrated ability to follow tasks through to completion with minimal guidance
• Strong analytical skills with ability to make data-driven decisions and recommendations
• Internal controls and continuous improvement mindset
• Excellent customer service skills, including proven communication and interpersonal capabilities
• Experience leading cross-functional projects
• Manage multiple priorities simultaneously while paying attention to details
• CPA designation or MBA
• 7+ years of Accounting or Finance experience
• 3+ years of Treasury or Cash Management experience
• Manages daily cash position via online banking platform
• Bank account management including administration of online banking platform and user entitlements
• Develops and maintains entity and divisional level cash forecasting tools
• Reviews and approves electronic payment requests, enforces and improves related internal controls
• Measure and manage exchange rate risk, develop and implement hedging strategies where needed
• Manage surplus cash investments, develop alternatives
Financial Close & Reporting Responsibilities
• Financial close responsibilities including journal entries, financial reporting, and reconciliations
• Financial planning activities including budgeting and forecasting
• Prepares quarterly debt covenant calculations and anticipate effect of events that may affect compliance
• Develop and maintain treasury reporting dashboards and monthly reporting package
• Support year-end financial statement audit including footnote disclosures
• Administration of intercompany lease and loan transactions
• Leads and develops the Treasury Financial Analyst
• Partners with tax department, Controller, and CFO to provide shareholders with analysis and support
• Legal entity compliance for various subsidiaries
• Owns the lease process, including lease database, lease vs. buy decision making, EBO management, and lease contract ownership
• Manages corporate credit card and purchasing card programs
• Analyzes foreign exchange exposure
• Drives documentation of processes and procedures
• Maintains relationships with key banking partners
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data and Reporting Analyst- Treasury Management
Milwaukee, WI - treasury, analyst, data, reporting, banking,...
Cash Management Specialist Cdtm
Milwaukee, WI - treasury, banking, cash, rfp, cash management,...
Milwaukee, WI - treasury, pool, analyst, banking, cash,...
Data and Reporting Analyst Treasury
Milwaukee, WI - treasury, analyst, data, milwaukee, corp, exchange,...
Cash Management Specialist-CDTM, Milwaukee
Milwaukee, WI - treasury, specialist, milwaukee, bank, cash,...
Treasury Management Sales Advisor II: Business Banking
Milwaukee, WI - treasury, management, knowledge, communication,...
Milwaukee, WI - treasury, designer, sap, milwaukee, analyst, bank,...