• Liaises with key company employees to determine product and service needs
• Researches new products and services to meet company's goals
• Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times
• Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best terms
• Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
• Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
• Assesses and forecast total costs of purchases
• Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
1. Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Economics, Applied Science, or a Related Field, Especially Those Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS).
2. Good networking skills
3. Excellent English written and oral communication skills
4. Superior organizational skills
5. Good business instincts
6. Mathematics skills
7. Good negotiator
8. Financial analysis skills
9. Understanding of supply chain management procedures
10. Logistics skills
Deadline for application is 22 Nov 2016. Applicants are to submit their CVs with a cover letter to email@example.com. Please mention the Job Title in the Subject line of your email.
Head of Office - Sulaymania, Iraq
Iraq, Sulaymaniyah, Kurdistan Region - arabic, donor, procurement, corps,...