• Responsible for planning, building and operations of Power infrastructure and equipment
• Ensure SLA and KPI are met
• Develop and maintain policies and guidelines for Power infrastructure and equipment building and operations
• Follow-up with regional teams so policies and guidelines followed
• Ensure that all Power infrastructure and equipment is documented and documentation is updated
• Liaises with key company employees to determine and forecast Power requirements
• Ensure the software of Power equipment and system is kept up to date
• Ensure that relevant power equipment is monitored in the NMS
• Maintain inventory records of all Power nodes
• Analyze and escalate of serious concerns with field team and suppliers for remedy and improvement
• Provide training and guidance to new and regional personnel
• Researches new products to meet company's goals
Deadline for application is 22 Nov 2016. Applicants are to submit their CVs with a cover letter to email@example.com. Please mention the Job Title in the Subject line of your email.
Iraq, Sulaymaniyah, Kurdistan Region - arabic, system, system administrator, systems,...
Iraq, Sulaymaniyah, Kurdistan Region - arabic, administrator, technology, printer,...