Kelly Services is currently recruiting for full-time Sales Support Representatives for the Education and Enterprise sales support space. This position has a direct connection with partner teams such as sales, logistics, AR, and management.
This opportunity is for our client, one of the world’s leading innovative technology companies, at its location in Austin, TX. These positions start on January 9th and pay $15.00 per hour.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Daily interaction/communication with management and sales will be required via email, phone, and in-person.
• Interact with customers prior to and/or after time of order entry. Develop and maintain positive customer relations; coordinate with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
• Responsible for providing support options, total resolution, and appeasement solutions to customers and Care Representatives. Standard issues include order status, order maintenance, financial transaction processing (credit cards, loans, leases and cash), billing inquires, returns and exchanges, tracking shipments as well as other post-sales activities and problem solving.
• Enter Education customer purchase orders into SAP. Online fax correspondence may focus on resolving complex customer service and support issues. Work under aggressive time commitments. Responsible for communicating official positioning on company issues. Empowered to use judgment when balancing company and customer needs.
Skills and Qualifications
• High school diploma/equivalent required.
• Excellent data entry and customer service skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong technical aptitude.
• Flexibility and ability to prioritize tasks are essential. Experience in scheduling a plus.
• Advanced judgment, negotiation and problem solving skills.
• Outstanding follow-through and organizational ability.
• Excellent relationship-building skills with other internal organizations.
• Excellent attendance required.
• Proficiency in SAP is preferred.
• Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
Term of Assignment:
• Long-term, 1 year assignment: Start Date is January 9th 2017
• Full Time, Monday-Friday: Shift will fall between 7:00AM – 8:00PM and will be determined at the end of training based on business needs. Ideal candidates will have full availability during this time.
Sales Support Representatives
Austin, TX - sap, sales support, representatives, sales,...
Sales Support Representatives
Austin, TX - sap, representatives, sales support, order,...
Customer Support Representatives
Austin, TX - sap, order, sales support, representatives,...
SALES & MARKETING REPRESENTATIVES
Austin, TX - representatives, news, sales, earned, directors,...
Austin, TX - sap, process, functional, manufacturing,...
Austin, TX - outside sales, sales, sales representatives,...
Moving Our Team Entry Level Sales
Austin, TX - sales, entry, sales representatives, capital,...