• The Process Operator will produce titanium sponge as well as the performance of all ancillary functions associated with the production of sponge. This is accomplished by utilizing the skills and knowledge obtained through on the job training. The Process Operator can perform these tasks with minimal supervision.
• Performs Ticl4 and sodium transfers and run-downs.
• Packages finished goods.
• Supports and participates in all Structured Safety Process activities for this job classification, as outlined in the site SSP Manual.
• Actively participates in the continuous improvement process, owning his/her idea through the PDCA cycle, including asking co-workers for their input
• High School education or equivalent.
• 6 months or more of manufacturing experience.
Physical Job Demands:
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Use of heavy wrenches and various other tools which involves the use of extremities for heavy pulling.
Note: CANDIDATE MUST BE OF GREEN CARD HOLDER/ U.S. CITIZEN/ PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS
Salt Lake City, UT - batch, manufacturing, process, fda, gmp,...
TEVA Process Operator D2
Salt Lake City, UT - packaging, operator, manufacturing, workers,...
Business Process Analyst
Salt Lake City, UT - process, part, improvement, employment, experience,...
Process Associate - Matrix
Magna, UT - lean manufacturing, process, metal, lean,...
Process Associate Carbon Fibers
Magna, UT - lean manufacturing, metal, process, lean,...
CDL-A Lease Purchase - Owner Operator Driver - Truckload
Salt Lake City, UT - operator, straight, warranty, call, city,...
Salt Lake City, UT - machine, operator, city, mental, post, school, ut,...