• Assembles fabricated parts at floor stations.
• Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications.
• Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications. Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary.
• Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
• May require 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Lifting will exceed 30 Lbs. and/or repetitions of this or lesser weights will be significant.
• Exposure to substantial machine, chemical, biological or other physical risks are anticipated
NOTE: Candidate must be US Citizen/ Green Card Holder/Permanent Resident of US
WI - assembler, assembly, parts, pharmaceutical,...
Director, Emission Compliance
WI - export, corp, highway, mechanical engineering,...
Madison, WI - assembler, assemblers, agency, hand, legal, mail,...
CDL-A Company Truck Drivers (OTR Reefer and Dry Van)
Platteville, WI - black, it, employee, green, support, color,...
Madison, WI - assembler, cabinet, shipping, shop, drawings,...
Platteville, WI - carpenter, molding, carpenters, tools, power, hand,...
Quartermaster and Chemical Equipment Repairer
Dubuque, IA - chemical, marine, guard, army, engine, laundry,...