Repair Technician (Commercial Food Service Equipment)
Technicians needed to partner with restaurant and hospitality managers to repair commercial cooking, refrigeration, warewashing, and other specialty food service equipment.
• Demonstrate your mechanical aptitude, troubleshooting skills and ability to offer comprehensive service / repair solutions for equipment.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• A minimum of one (1) year of technical experience with refrigeration, appliance repair, kitchen equipment, HVAC, or military service (preferred by not required)
• Commercial refrigeration and/or commercial cooking equipment repair experience (preferred by not required)
• Valid driver’s license, acceptable motor vehicle record, use of your personal vehicle and valid car insurance (You will use your personal vehicle for purposes of this role but you will be reimbursed for mileage.)
• Willingness and ability to be involved with the emergency on-call rotation that includes nights and weekends
• Ability to frequently kneel, bend, squat, push, pull, reach, and occasionally lift and carry up to 70 pounds
• Ability to work with moving mechanical parts, pressurized steam equipment, open flames, heated surfaces, liquids, and risk of electrical shock in damp, humid, or freezing conditions.
• Ability to work on ladders, roofs, and in rare cases, high, precarious places.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
No immigration sponsorship is available for this position. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency except in some areas that in Procter & Gamble's sole discretion require highly specialized backgrounds.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Field Service Technician Part Time
Waukesha, WI - trainer, field service, techs, inspectors,...
Local Full Time and Part Time Drivers
Norwich, CT - time, part time, mills, full, full time, close,...
Part Time Drivers
Norwich, CT - part time, mills, time, tracking, records,...
Local Part Time Driver
Norwich, CT - part time, mills, time, experience necessary,...
Field Service Technician - ATM
Hartford, CT - field service, service technician, technician,...
Field Service Engineer
CT - service engineer, instrumentation, instrument,...
ULLS-A (E) Field Service Engineer (Intermediate)
Groton, CT - aircraft, service engineer, aviation, officer,...