Duration: 6 months with possible future extension
Location: 155-165, Sheldon Drive, Cambridge, ON
Shift: 4 days / week (04:00 PM – 02:00 AM)
• Perform general mechanical assembly tasks.
• Accurately interpret engineering drawings, build documentation, and work instructions.
• Report status, traceability and meet schedule as provided by planning and management.
• Perform job assignments in compliance with all Honeywell policies and procedures.
• Afternoon Shift
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
• Minimum Grade 12 High School Diploma.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
• Work in fast paced environment while maintaining integrity of build as per documentation.
• Must be a team player and be able to multi-task
COLLABORATIVE EFFORT SYNERGIZE
Opusing LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CANADA: 120 Traders Blvd East Unit 118 Mississauga ON - L4Z 2H7
CANADA: 25 Sheppard AVE. West Suite 300 Toronto ON - M2N 6S6
USA: 101 Federal Street Suite 1900 Boston MA - 02110
USA: NJ PA OH GA FL MN IL TN TX CO AZ CA
PH: 647-724-5065, FAX : 877-828-7464 email@example.com
We are proudly a “certified minority owned business”
Canada, ON - cad, civil, gis, printing, civil engineering,...
Canada, ON - cad, telecommunication, fiber, gis, autocad, civil,...
Assistant à l'autopublicité, CFCA, CKKW, Bell Média
Canada, Kitchener, ON - assembler, en, bell, promotions, des, sous, radio,...
Pioneer Craftsmen is hiring for Project Manager
Canada, Waterloo, ON - cad, project manager, renovation, project,...
Bodyweld Quality Technician
Canada, Cambridge, ON - welding, weld, catia, sheet metal, cad, tooling,...
Canada, Ayr, ON - assembler, machine operator, machine, automotive,...
Hiring Machine Operators-Automotive
Canada, Ayr, ON - assembler, machine operator, labour, machine,...