Position: PL/SQL Developer (Ref: 1886)
Location: Dimondale,MI,48821,United States
Duration: 6 Months 10 Days - Contract
Pay Rate: $60.00/hr
• Converts data from project specifications and statements of problems and procedures to create or modify computer programs.
• This position will complete development and implementation of the replacement Inventory system. The inventory system is used to track Saleable (plates, tabs, etc.) and Non-Saleable (brochures). The current system is written in Oracle financials. The new system is written in Apex. This position will run a defined conversion script from Financials database to a new oracle database and troubleshoot any conversion issues. After conversion the position will correct any defects found in the Apex application. The application has already been written.
• This position will also work on the development of other systems. These other systems are primarily written in .net with SQL.
Required / Desired Skills
• Strong PL-SQL development experience (Required 5 Years)
• Apex development/support (Required 2 Years)
• T-SQL experience (Highly Desired 3 Years)
• Experience with Oracle Financials (Highly Desired 2 Years)
• Experience working with APEX (Required 2 Years)
oracle PL/SQL Developer
- pl, pl sql, sql, oracle, sql developer, database,...
Mid-level PL/SQL Developer
Lansing, MI - plsql, pl, oracle, sql, developer, pl sql,...
Lansing, MI - project, pl, analyst, sql, pl sql,...
Business Analyst (Ref: 2016)
Lansing, MI - project, pl, analyst, sql, pl sql, hr, liaison,...
Application Support Analyst - Long Term to Hire in Midland MI
Lansing, MI - support analyst, pl, pl sql, languages, sql, .net,...
Lansing, MI - sql developer, ssis, ssrs, sql, developer, .net,...
Sr. SW Engineer
East Lansing, MI - engineers, enterprise, software, pl, pl sql,...