Case Manager Job Description
Step into an instrumental employee role with a Registered Investment Advisory practice. Help conduct the smooth operation of a fast-paced and friendly financial planning office and assist in daily business operations.
The Case Manager will primarily assist financial advisors in the financial planning workflow. This position will consistently follow high standards of business and professional ethics and legal and regulatory requirements when dealing with others and/or performing work activities.
This role provides client relationship support through managing, gathering and analyzing client data; verbal and written communication while working with clients to resolve issues; and other practice management tasks as needed. The Case Manager will respond to ad hoc requests, coordinate and track projects and manage business-as-usual projects.
Responsibilities and time allocation will change over time to meet the needs of the practice and can include other duties as assigned by the advisor:
• Positive attitude and sincere willingness to constantly learn and grow
• Prepare preliminary financial planning recommendations and initial product solutions for advisor review and use in client meetings
• Prepare illustrations to be used in implementation meetings with clients
• Maintain client contact, answer questions and provide readily available information to clients, if requested and as allowable, as it relates to servicing their accounts
• Review and update client information as needed for client review meetings
• Manage and resolve client service problems
• Perform other allowable duties as assigned by the financial advisors
• Salary is commensurate with job experience
o College degree required, Bachelor degree preferred
o Direct attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness
o Strong computer and organization skills
o Ability to adhere to rules and regulations as stated and required by the advisor
o Ability to support and provide guidance for compliance within the advisor’s practice
o Willingness to achieve the Certified Financial Planner designation
Hampton, NH - planner, case manager, advisor, case,...
RN Registered Nurse Case Manager
Brentwood, NH - case manager, case, degree, registered nurse,...
RN Registered Nurse
Brentwood, NH - case manager, degree, case, registered nurse,...
Nurse Case Manager
Exeter, NH - social, case manager, nurse, case, respiratory,...
Nurse Case Manager/Utilization Review
Dover, NH - case manager, utilization review, case,...
Telephonic Nurse Case Manager (RN), Commercial Insurance
Dover, NH - claims, case, orthopedic, medical, case manager,...
Haverhill, MA - shift, manager, mcdonald, l.l.c., corporation,...