Responsible for laboratory test analysis of raw materials, initial, in-process, final products and other material as per SPOs and sample testing plans; accurately complete documentation; release materials in a hard copy format; perform scheduled checks of the analytical laboratory equipment and instruments. Effectively communicate problems in regards to instrument, analysis, or atypical results to management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform routine analysis using HPLC, Polarimeter, GC, UV/Vis, TLC and/or wet chemistry methods as required
• Collecting samples at appropriate source
• Troubleshoot testing procedures and enter results into appropriate databases
• Method development for products when requested
• Troubleshoot basic equipment issues
• Complete all testing in a timely and appropriate manner
• Maintain inventory/supplies necessary to conduct routine testing
• Performs equipment maintenance and calibration required
• May serve as mentor to future Quality Control Analyst, provide training and work direction
• Maintain data integrity and ensure compliance with company SOPs and specifications
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment
• Follow safety and good laboratory practices
Skills Required and Physical Demands:
• Bachelor's Degree or working toward their degree in Chemistry or other directly related science.
• Analytical Chemistry and laboratory coursework
• Theoretical knowledge of HPLC
• Proficient with excel, word and Lab Solutions
• Ability to communicate effectively with technical staff
• Strong organizational skills and legible handwriting
• Occasionally lift up to 25 lbs
• Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or other directly related science with Analytical Chemistry and laboratory coursework, with 2-5 year experience, or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Biological Science with 0-3 years experience
• Experience and working knowledge HPLC, Polarimeter, GC, UV/Vis, TLC and/or wet chemistry methods
Analytical HPLC Chemist - Radioactive
St. Louis, MO - chemist, hplc, arc...
Morrisville, NC - chemist, biology, chemical engineering, chemistry,...
AR & D Chemist I and AR & D Chemist II Pharma
Cranbury Township, NJ - chemist, chemistry, instrumentation, lab, raw,...
Quality Control Senior Chemist - Pharmaceutical
New Brunswick, NJ - chemist, qc, laboratory, biochemistry, chemistry,...
Chemist III / HPLC Assay Specialist
Worcester, MA - chemist, biology, microbiology, hplc, molecular,...
Recipe Data Specialist
TX - data, nutrition, organic, maintenance, purchasing,...
Intelligence Analyst OCONUS
TX - analytical, intelligence, leading, analysis,...