Excellent opportunity with a global company! This position is an integral part of the team and also benefits from a great company culture.
• Leading the efforts and adherence to quality management systems including ISO 9000 and IATF 16949;
• Developing and approving policies and procedures to support these systems;
• Auditing production processes for achievement of quality expectations;
• Organizing and communicating corrective action plans resulting from audits;
• Collaborating with peers on monthly quality manager calls;
• Working to drive process and quality improvements with not only customers but also interplant and intercompany locations.
Education: 4-year degree required; Business Administration, Engineering, or related disciplines preferred. Master’s degree is a plus.
• 5+ years of quality experience in a manufacturing environment;
• 3+ years of experience in a management or supervisory capacity;
• Excellent leadership, both internal and external, and employee relations skills;
• TS and/or ISO system experience;
• Experience in 8D analysis and implementing corrective actions;
• Process Capability, Gage R&R, Design of Experiments, DMAIC skills are a plus.
Please email your resume to email@example.com. Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.
West Lafayette, IN - quality manager, iso, 9000, employee relations,...
West Lafayette, IN - quality manager, iso, 9000, manager, ts,...
Lafayette, IN - quality manager, process control, assurance,...
West Lafayette, IN - baker, quality, west, part, time, bakery, services,...
West Lafayette, IN - baker, night, quality, west, part, time, bakery,...
Lafayette, IN - baker, quality, part, time, bakery, services,...
Lafayette, IN - baker, night, quality, part, time, bakery,...