Our Client is looking Finance IT is looking to staff a business analyst for support of the firm’s CCAR (Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review) program. CCAR is a supervisory assessment by the Federal Reserve of the capital planning processes and capital adequacy of large, complex domestic bank holding companies (BHCs) and is a now a requirement of FBO (Foreign Bank Organizations).
Generally speaking, the business analyst responsibilities will include analyzing and documenting all Finance requirements for project or modifications to existing system/process, liaise with IT developers to communicate those requirements, plan/coordinate all user testing, coordinate implementation/migration as necessary and communicate to project leadership team and/or senior management on project status throughout the project lifecycle.
Location: Jersey City
Domain: Finance/Investment Banking
BA candidates should have representative experience in the following areas:
• Conduct in depth data sourcing exercise relating to CCAR FR Y-14Q reporting
• Construct end to end data flow models for relevant CCAR reporting
• Develop required project artifacts (BRD, FRD etc.) to supporting automation of data sourcing
• Gathering FPM’s business requirements-PPNR, regulatory capital, risk weighting, cross functional workflows, CCAR reporting, etc.
• Provide subject matter expertise related to technical CCAR/PPNR program knowledge, implementation, testing and certification for remediation projects
• Ensure GAP analysis is done on data and for all related changes to existing IT systems and/or interfaces where appropriate
• Ability to translate FPM’s requirements into IT functional specifications to facilitate reports development, modeling workflow, reconciliation answer questions and mitigate gaps
• Develop a reconciliation approach to validate all FR Y-14Q data against the golden source of financial data (GL)
• Liaise with external software vendor / IT developers to communicate data sourcing requirements and current/future state architecture
• Formulate project plans (where appropriate) including requirements gathering, testing and implementation
• Support the UAT with users and migration to production
• Contribute to process re-engineering and process improvement where applicable
• Support user’s training and documentation as needed
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 8-10 years of experience in data sourcing, systems implementation, process improvements or systems re-engineering projects with a banking organization or consulting company with background in Regulatory or Financial Reporting.
Specific experience includes:
• CCAR specific data sourcing experience
• Experience in US or foreign banking organization (commercial bank or broker dealer), Bank Holding Company (preferred).
• In depth understanding of CCAR reporting requirements (In particular FR Y-14A, FR Y-14Q, FR Y-14M and FR Y-9C)
• Experience in managing the planning, documenting, testing, and executing, along with tasks, budgets, timelines, and project team members to successfully complete projects
• Develops documentation to support the project planning and implementation process.
• Capital Markets experience preferred with focus on subledger middle to back office data flows
• General Ledger experience required (PeopleSoft, Oracle Suite, SAP, etc.)
• Experience in process mapping / process flows / process modeling required
• Re-engineering experience good to have
• Business analysis experience good to have
• Data analysis and modeling experience good to have
• Prior experience with reporting and modeling tools good to have (QRM, Axiom, Reg-Reporter, etc.)
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience in representing complex issues based on comprehensive analysis in a holistic and understandable manner … funny to say it this way, perhaps Ability to synthesize complex information and present it to stakeholders in a straightforward and clear manner
• Very strong communication skills
• Minimal requirements - MS Word, MS Project, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel (expert level), MS Access, Visio
Business Analyst Credit Risk MP
New York, NY - risk, credit, project, analyst, sql, head, middle,...
Database Migration Consultant
New York, NY - ssis, ssrs, migration, sql server, sql, database,...
VP, Enterprise Risk Management (DFAST)
Irvine, CA - loss, vp, risk, sas, enterprise, stress,...
Liquidity Risk Sr. Analyst - Global Liquidity Management
New York, NY - analyst, sourcing, data, regulatory, risk, plaza,...
Casper Business Analyst
New York, NY - analyst, project...
PeopleSoft Treasury SME
New York, NY - peoplesoft, treasury, process, ap, bank, client,...
Jersey City, NJ - city, crew, l.l.c., corporation, mcdonald, food,...