• Ability to disconnect/reconnect computer workstations, peripherals, and phone equipment.
• Safely move equipment point to point using wheeled carts and vehicles.
• Follow ESD safety precautions to avoid electrostatic discharge or equipment damage.
• Ability to follow documentation and knowledge articles to provision operating systems and software onto workstations and laptops, solve common issues.
• Ability to use remote desktop connectivity applications
• Working knowledge of imaging utilities such as Ghost, SCCM, etc
• Delivery and setup of PC equipment to end-users.
• Use trouble ticketing system to accept assignments, document work events, complete requests and verify customer satisfaction.
• Ability to provision wireless devices.(E.g. Blackberry, Android, and iPhone)
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft OS and Microsoft application.
• Demonstrated proficiency for installation of desktop software.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and GPO
• Strong customer service skills.
• Strong troubleshooting skills.
• Significant, demonstrated experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems
o Clients: Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 98
o Servers: 2012, 2008 r2, 2008, 2003, 2000
• Functionally capable with Apple OS X
• Advanced troubleshooting skills with hard drive encryption software
• Advanced level skills in the Microsoft Office Suite:
o Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook configuration issues with Exchange
• Strong client-side remote access troubleshooting skills
• Demonstrate strong skills supporting printers in an enterprise environment
• Advanced knowledge of client-side management tools – Microsoft Active Directory, GPO and Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
• Demonstrate proficiency in using applications in the Micron environment – MTGroups, BMC Remedy, Projects, Processes, etc.
• Strong proficiency in creating and referencing documentation and knowledge articles using Micron tools.
• Strong software installation and support skills.
• Disciplined, systematic problem solving skills required.
Desktop Support Specialist
San Jose, CA - desktop support, desktop, printing, pc, users,...
Electronic Classroom System Admin
CA - admin, desktop support, desktop, hardware,...
Desktop Support Specialist
Santa Clara, CA - desktop support, android, desktop,...
Desktop Executive Support Analyst
Sunnyvale, CA - desktop support, desktop, support analyst,...
Desktop Support Administrator
San Jose, CA - desktop support, desktop, jd, administrator, desk,...
Hiring - Desktop Support
San Jose, CA - desktop support, desktop, sccm, desk, service desk,...
IT Desktop Support
Fremont, CA - desktop support, support engineer, desktop,...