My client is looking for a Front End Developer for their location in Vienna, VA This is a Permanent Position. Local candidates only
About the position
We work hard and we have fun. But we also understand that you have a life outside of your career. That’s why we provide our employees with opportunities to enjoy life with friends and family, and benefits to provide you with greater peace of mind for you and your family.
In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, with some back-end knowledge, is a plus.
The best candidates have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems such as Sitecore, Sitefinity, Dreamweaver and WordPress, as well as software programs like the Adobe Creative Suite, and Balsamiq. Experience with responsive mobile and adaptive design is necessary.
• Develop functional and appealing web- and mobile-based interfaces
• Provide website maintenance and enhancements
• Optimize maximum speed and scalability
• Write functional requirement documents and specifications
• Create quality mockups and prototypes on tight timelines
• Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
• Create Stylesheets that are consistent across all browsers and platforms
• Build reusable code and organize libraries for future use
• Consistently check, debug and improve current site
• Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
• Promote usability best practices
• Bachelor’s degree minimum required
• 3-5 years of experience or training program such as GA, Iron yard, code academy, etc.
• Proficient understanding of web markup and server-side pre-processing platforms, including SASS, HTML5, CSS3
• Solid understanding of SEO and SEM principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
• Experience with AMP
• Experience with backend .NET
• Adapt quickly to new web design and application trends
• Effectively communicate LOE, timelines, and dependencies to manager and team
• Proactive team player, and willing to help in other areas when necessary
• Sitefinity CMS
Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated resume.
Total Experience in industry trends and content management systems such as Sitecore, Sitefinity, Dreamweaver and WordPress?
Total Experience in software programs like the Adobe Creative Suite, and Balsamiq?
Total Experience in with responsive mobile and adaptive design?
Total Experience in Stylesheets?
Total Experience in understanding of SEO and SEM principles?
Total Experience in with AMP?
Total Experience in with backend .NET?
Total Experience in Sitefinity CMS?
Degree Major :
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Work Status (US Citizen / Green Card):
General Manager - Multi unit developer - Closed Sundays - Day hours
Fairfax, VA - bakery, gm, coffee, developer, foodservice, 100k,...
Sr. Software Engineer
Reston, VA - .net, vb, asp, sql, engineer, software engineer,...
Bethesda, MD - qa analyst, manual testing, qa, ecommerce, test,...
Reston, VA - graphic, designer, graphic designer, editing,...
Senior Manager of Digital Marketing (Web Conversion, SEO, SEM, Paid
PRS, DC - seo, inbound, digital marketing, google, sem,...
Restaurant Manager - Upscale Cafe
Springfield, VA - restaurant manager, front, manager, quality,...
Full-Time Lumber Yard Service
Washington, DC - yard, lumber, forklift, verizon, coffee, materials,...