My client is looking for a Technical Project Manager for their location in Landover, MD. This is a Permanent Position. Client is willing to consider relocation in certain situations
About the position
The Technical Program Manager will work alongside the Project Manager and must have strong technical PM skills and have their PMP certification as well as HDI Service Desk Manager (SDM) Certifications.
Strong experience with new call center technologies like omni-channel, speech analytics, Tier 0, Salesforce CRM, etc. and again, VERY STRONG TECHNICALLY
Seeking candidate who brings high energy, ability to multi-task and a strong work ethic.
• Provides input to and maintains the project scope, schedule, and budget for customer requirements
• Oversees all work and takes corrective action as necessary to ensure success of assigned tasks.
• May serve as technical lead for assigned tasks or customer portfolio.
• Provides technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned projects, including contract and subcontractor management.
• Supervises assigned project staff.
• Develops technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
• May also perform high-level technical services on assigned tasks.
• Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
• Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
• Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
• Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned
• Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor's Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
PMP certification as well as HDI Service Desk Manager (SDM) Certifications.
5 - 10 years of related experience, including supervisory experience.
Candidate must be able to obtain or maintain a minimum Public Trust level security clearance. Top Secret is preferred.
Travel out of state to our delivery sites, many times at short notice
Must have hands on experience with Call Center Operations in a leadership position for 5-10 years
Must have a track record of successful call center transitions, preferably for government agencies
Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated resume.
Total Experience in supervision?
Total Experience in Call Center Operations in a leadership position?
Total Experience in call center transitions, preferably for government agencies?
Total Experience in project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting?
Total Experience in Salesforce CRM?
Total Experience in new call center technologies like omni-channel, speech analytics?
Total Experience in takes corrective action as necessary to ensure success of assigned tasks?
Total Experience in quality assurance of project deliverables?
Total Experience in Team Management / Project Management?
Total Experience in the project scope, schedule, and budget for customer requirements?
Explain a time when perseverance paid off?
What do you do when Plan A and Plan B fall through?
What made you feel this is for you?
What have you learned by your mistakes as an TPM?
Briefly describe a day in the life of a TPM?
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Work Status (US Citizen / Green Card):
Technical Project Manager
Hyattsville, MD - speech, technical project, desk, total, pmp,...
EVOIP Service Desk Engineer
Washington, DC - desk, systems, it, engineer, security,...
Service Desk Manager
Washington, DC - desk, service desk, service, manager, support,...
IT Service Desk Analyst
Washington, DC - desk, service desk, analyst, it, service, graduate,...
IT Service Desk
Washington, DC - desk, service desk, cisco, service, ip, support,...
Service Desk Coordinator
Largo, MD - desk, service desk, help desk, coordinator, remedy,...
Washington, DC - retired, desk, service desk, it, it support,...