My client is looking for a Software Engineer for their location in Selah, WA. This is a Permanent Position. My client is open to candidates willing to relocate. Client will provide relocation expense.
About the Position
The Software Engineer is responsible for defining, developing, testing, documenting, analyzing, and maintaining software applications in support of the achievement of business requirements. Position will also research and share information about new technologies and build process work flows for how data relates to business processes.
• Be a team member: Collaborate with cross-functional teams (technical and business) in the design of computer applications by participating in meetings to evaluate and gather business requirements, develop technical solutions, and implement the final result.
• Develop software: Participate in all parts of the software lifecycle (design, develop, test, and implement), based on business requirements and departmental standards. On a project basis, recommend ideas to the team to leverage the use of technology and determine the best technical approach to accomplish business objectives. Participate in code review, and quality testing for all software.
• Bring new ideas: Recommend ideas relating to programming languages, programming logic, database architecture, and other technical areas.
• Share what you know: Provide necessary support, training and documentation as required for business objectives by responding to user questions, resolving problems, preparing educational material, and delivering training when appropriate.
• Bachelor’s degree in information services or a related field
• Creating software to support business objectives using a variety of integrated technical tools and techniques.
• Understanding of software business and practices (Good Manufacturing Practices).
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in designing, developing, and implementing applications in a manufacturing environment.
Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated resume.
Total Experience as a Software Engineer:
Do you have experience in working with Good Manufacturing Practices in developing software?:
Total Experience with designing, developing, and implementing applications in a manufacturing environment:
Total Experience with Java:
Total Experience with SQL:
Total Experience with HTML:
Total Experience with CSS:
Total Experience with XML:
Total Experience with JSON:
Total Experience with REST API’s:
Total Experience with SOAP:
Total Experience with Git:
This role requires more than just sitting at a desk. The right candidate will be interactive with team members, proactively engaging with others in managing projects and daily tasks. Please explain how you would be an asset to the team's interactive expecations:
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Work Status (US Citizen / Green Card):
Selah, WA - total, software, engineer, manufacturing,...
Yakima, WA - civil engineer, civil, engineer, civil engineering,...
Junior Environmental/Civil Engineer (Graduate)
Yakima, WA - civil engineer, civil, piping, environmental,...
Machine Operator - Manufacturing Experience a Must
Union Gap, WA - plant manager, forklift, mold, plastics,...
Imaging Service Engineer II - Yakima, WA
Yakima, WA - service engineer, ultrasound, nuclear, imaging,...
Yakima, WA - air, occupational health, engineer, engineering,...
Mobile HVAC Building Engineer
Yakima, WA - hvac, painting, welding, landscaping, roofing,...