My client is looking for a CAFM Project Manager for their location in Cincinnati, OH. This is a Permanent Position. My client is only interested in local candidates.
About the Position
The CAFM Project Manager is responsible for the creation, implementation and management of our client’s facilities management systems. This person must have the relevant and necessary skills to follow an organized approach to problem solving, the technological aptitude to fix various problems within the client environment .
• Manage project team and deliverables;
• Manage client relationships through project delivery;
• Assist in developing the project budget;
• Understand the client’s business objectives and translate objectives to the project team to ensure that the goals for the project, team and work-plan are met;
• Reviewing client’s existing systems and making recommendations for smart system improvements to meet their needs;
• Defining workflow processes and implementation and management of innovative CAFM software solutions to automate or aid these processes;
• Training client staff on use of applications, creating manuals and providing support;
• Designs and produces standard and ad hoc reports for clients;
• Direct issue resolution and enhance project quality in reporting to internal and external audiences;
• Achieve project success as measured by client and team satisfaction while achieving financial goals;
• Contribute to business development by establishing confidence with clients, actively encourage and seek opportunities for follow up business for each project, and assist in the development and participate in interviews for potential projects.
• 5 years of related experience with minimum of 2 years project team management experience;
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent experience;
• Experience in implementation of software or technical applications, such as Archibus, Tririga, FM Systems, Planon, FacilityOne etc.;
• Experience with products such as MS Project, AutoCAD, MS SQL Server, DreamWeaver, and Eclipse is preferred;
• Understanding of Space and Facility Management a plus.
Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated resume
Total experience as a CAFM Project Manager:
Total Experience with project team management:
Total experience with implementation of software or technical applications, such as Archibus, Tririga, FM Systems, Planon, FacilityOne etc.;
Total experience with with products such as MS Project, AutoCAD, MS SQL Server, DreamWeaver, and Eclipse (preferred, please list which):
Total experience with understanding of Space and Facility Management (a plus):
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Work Status (US Citizen / Green Card):
Are you willing to relocate for this position?
Why are you leaving your current employer?
Why are you interested in this job?
CAFM Project Manager
Cincinnati, OH - autocad, project, total, ms, sql, project manager,...
CAFM Project Manager
Cincinnati, OH - autocad, total, project, sql, project manager, c++,...
BI Architect - MS SQL Server
Covington, KY - ssis, ssrs, sql, bi, architect, etl, sql server,...
SQL Sever DBA Developer
Cincinnati, OH - cobol, as400, dba, sql, sql server, server, db2,...
BI Architect-MS Business Intelligence- Ohio
Cincinnati, OH - architect, ssis, bi, ssrs, sql, server, sql server,...
Controls Engineer - HMI PLC AutoCad
Mason, OH - plc, autocad, hmi, controls engineer, bradley,...
Cincinnati, OH - .net, sql developer, vb, sap, database, vba, c#,...