skills and expertise
• Create/edit manuals based on inputs
• Update and maintain personal training and development records
• Product development life cycle
Authoring to delivery
• Compliance - Ensures authoring processes
• Culture: Delivery of 'Right First Time' ethos
• Process Improvement: Supports continuousimprovements in process and delivery and works with stakeholders internally
• People: Works with Production team, Team Lead, Technical Lead and Training Manager to consistently improve knowledge/performance, and highlights concerns to necessary management stakeholders
• Data Security: Adheres to data security policy
• AME/AMAeSI/BE/B tech – Aerospace / Mechanical with 60% aggregate marks
• Good writing and speaking skill in English language
• Basic engineering subject knowledge
• Good aptitude and interpersonal skills
• General English (Simple English) test
• Basic Engineering Technical Test
• Aptitude Test (Logical Reasoning)
• Assessment Interview
• Management/HR Interview/Seminar
PRODUCT ENGINEER I
India, Bengaluru, KA - voltage, mechanical, sigma, cad, 3d, cable,...
Quality Testing Engineer
India, Bengaluru, KA - injection, molding, plastic, injection molding,...
India, Bengaluru, KA - sheet metal, metal, engineer, sheet, fabrication,...
Aerospace Technical Publication
India, Bengaluru, KA - aerospace, technical lead, english, test, security,...
India, Bengaluru, KA - .net, technical lead, sql, selenium, sql server,...
India, Bengaluru, KA - data analyst, architect, informatica, analyst,...
Hybris Technical Lead
India, Bengaluru, KA - websphere, architect, technical lead, db2,...