skills and expertise
• Create/edit manuals based on inputs
• Update and maintain personal training and development records
• Product development life cycle
Authoring to delivery
• Compliance - Ensures authoring processes
• Culture: Delivery of 'Right First Time' ethos
• Process Improvement: Supports continuousimprovements in process and delivery and works with stakeholders internally
• People: Works with Production team, Team Lead, Technical Lead and Training Manager to consistently improve knowledge/performance, and highlights concerns to necessary management stakeholders
• Data Security: Adheres to data security policy
• AME/AMAeSI/BE/B tech – Aerospace / Mechanical with 60% aggregate marks
• Good writing and speaking skill in English language
• Basic engineering subject knowledge
• Good aptitude and interpersonal skills
• General English (Simple English) test
• Basic Engineering Technical Test
• Aptitude Test (Logical Reasoning)
• Assessment Interview
• Management/HR Interview/Seminar
Mechanical Engineer Trainee
India, Bengaluru, KA - power plant, mechanical engineer, commissioning,...
Requirement For Graduate Engineer in MRF Tyres
India, Bengaluru, KA - rs, plc, automobile, graduate, trichy, engineer,...
Urgent Candidate BE Mechanical Fresher Pune.
India, Pune, MH - fresher, quality engineer, bus, 9001, dme, hr,...
India, Bengaluru, KA - aerospace, press, chemical, domain, maritime,...
Technical Manager Systems Engineering & Operations
India, Bengaluru, KA - systems, skill, engineering, technical, storage,...
India, Bengaluru, KA - aerospace, honeywell, epic, import, bus, engineer,...
India, Bengaluru, KA - aerospace, honeywell, .net, matlab, aviation,...