• Provides overall direction to the implementation and delivery of a project.
• Plans and manages all aspects of a project including, but not limited to, scope, execution, and budget.
• Develops detailed project plan.
• Resolves and/or ensures appropriate resolution of all business and technical issues.
• Performs analysis of schedule, regarding resources, costs and task completion.
• Understanding and experience in project methodology practices and techniques.
• PMI or equivalent certification preferred.
• Experience with project management software preferred.
• Training and experience in conflict resolution, negotiation, and leadership skills preferred.
• Prior scheduling experience required.
• Postsecondary degree or diploma in Business, Computer Science or Marketing or the equivalent experience demonstrated by progressive responsibilities.
Note: CANDIDATE MUST BE OF GREEN CARD HOLDER/ U.S. CITIZEN/ PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS
Campaign and Event Coordinator - Marketing / Events / Public Relation
Louisville, KY - marketing, coordinator, public, event, relations,...
Entry Level Marketing Analyst
Louisville, KY - analyst, event, marketing, project,...
Project Services Lead
Louisville, KY - reps, project, resources, support, store manager,...
Louisville, KY - project manager, project, manager, call,...
Promotions Coordinator- Events, Marketing, Public Relations
Louisville, KY - internship, coordinator, generation, branch,...
Louisville, KY - ccna, project, it project, project management,...
Louisville, KY - coordinator, service manager, rental, sales staff,...