1.To carry out the duties of a Clerical Officer under the supervision and control
of the General Manager, Deputy or such other officer as may be designated
for that purpose by the Drug Treatment Centre Board.
2. To be responsible for the general administration and efficiency of any section or subsection placed under his/her control.
3. To prepare and issue accounts and information for services as may be
4. To keep such records appropriate to the post as may be required by the wider
team and management.
5. To ensure that any files or charts under his/her control or under the control of
his/her sub-ordinates are kept properly.
6. To ensure that all enquiries related to his/her duties are dealt with effectively,
efficiently and within the set time frames.
7. To prepare and produce statistics/information as may be required by the Drug
Treatment Centre Board.
8. To perform the duties of Clerical Officer in any Unit or institution under the
control of the Board or in any outside hospital or institution with which th
Risk Management And Compliance Officer
Nigeria, Lagos - officer, risk, risk management, accountancy,...
Quality Control Officer
Nigeria, Lagos - quality, testing, quality control, 9000, control,...
Nigeria, Lagos - records, officer, books, data, mail, machines,...
Customer Care Officer
Nigeria, Lagos - customer care, officer, ng, accounts, account,...
Medical Record Officer
Nigeria, Lagos - officer, records, medical, medical records,...
Nigeria, Lagos - officer, technical, ng, it, analytical, solving,...
safety and health officer
Nigeria, Lagos - officer, abroad, applicant, sciences, test,...