HR Business Consultants (Japanese speaking)
Work location: Eastwood, Quezon City
Schedule: M-F/ Regular 8 hrs
To bring to life the Human Resources strategy that supports business growth and employee development & engagement.
• Keeps a ‘pulse’ of the business and develops appropriate OD interventions that strengthen the health of the organization to enable a high performing culture
• Delivery of HR services in order to facilitate the attainment of business objectives while driving functional excellence.
• Works closely with management in the implementation of corporate policies related to human resources, organizational and employee development at the business unit or division level.
• Consults with employees and managers to address root causes of human resources issues, resolves employee issues with a systematic approach.
• Assists management in the development of solutions through organizational development and process-oriented perspectives.
• Maintain basic legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department as needed/required.
• Provide expertise in the following areas: performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation, employee relations, learning and development, retention & engagement, workforce planning, organisational change, culture.
• Provide HR Policy guidance and interpretation.
• Participate in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs and implement those training initiatives in-house
• Be visible and approachable within the organization while maintaining confidential information and documents.
• Responsible for developing a strong business relationship with payroll department.
• Champion change management strategies as well as role model leadership and behavior to implement successful change in the organization.
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
• Meets with hiring managers upfront to establish service level agreement, understand position requirements and determines how to partner together to fill open positions.
• Together with the HRBP, drafts job descriptions and conducts skills gap analysis prior to recruiting positions.
• Post open positions on internal and external job boards, paying close attention to employer branding.
• Sources candidates through cold calling, direct sourcing, networking, Internet searches, database searches and other methods to attract top talent.
• Determines companies for sourcing and cold calls into companies for top notch personnel.
• Screens resumes to determine preliminary matches.
• Conducts phone interviews and/or initial in person interviews to qualify candidates and make recommendations to hiring managers.
• Ensures all candidates are entered and moved through the process in the applicant tracking system.
• Schedules interviews using MS Outlook and the applicant tracking system.
Qualifications and preferences:
• The prospect candidate must be able to communicate efficiently both oral and written in Japanese language
• BA/BS in Business, HR or related field.
• 5+ years of experience in HR role that partners with the business
• Knowledge of current employment legislation and employer of choice practices.
• Knowledgeable and resourceful in terms of HR related organisational policies and best practice.
• Ability to work effectively in a matrix organisation
• Highly service oriented, with an ability to partner with all areas of the business.
• Strong relationship management and influencing skills.
• Effective verbal and written communicate skills, with an ability to interact and convey clear messages across all business levels and with external partners.
• Demonstrate a high degree of independent decision-making and initiative.
• Ability to analyse people related situations and recommend reasonable solutions.
• Ability to effectively manage both proactive and reactive people related matters.
Interested applicants may send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com .Please indicate the position you’re applying for to be prioritized.
Japanese TSR Associates
Philippines - japanese, qc, related, experience, knowledge,...
Japanese Interpreter Translator - Makati
Philippines, Makati, NCR - japanese, ncr, interpreter, translator, makati,...
Japanese Derivatives Compliance Officer- Makati City
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - japanese, ncr, compliance, regulatory, services,...
Japanese Customer Service Support
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - japanese, ncr, city, service, native, customer,...
Japanese Hotel Affiliate Marketing Executive (Sales Manager)
Philippines, Pasay, NCR - japanese, ncr, hotel, marketing executive, skype,...
Filipino Integration Consultant
Philippines, Makati, NCR - https, filipino, ncr, korean, japanese, mandarin,...
Office Staff HR asst./ Admin / Encoder
Philippines, Manila, NCR - encoder, office staff, admin, asst, ncr, ph, fresh,...