Physician / HEMOC: Medical Director / Greenville, NC
Director of the Inpatient/Outpatient Oncology Unit needed in Greenville, North Carolina.
Medical Group and Cancer Center is searching for a Board Certified, Hematology Oncology Fellowship Trained Oncologist, to serve as Director of the Inpatient/Outpatient Oncology Units at Medical Center in Greenville, NC.
Hospital privileges will be at a 909-bed level 1 trauma center located in Greenville, NC.
Medical Center, one of four academic medical centers in North Carolina, is the flagship hospital and serves as the teaching hospital & home to a regional cancer center as well as both a Gamma Knife and a Cyberknife.
Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician group of over 400 providers including primary care and specialists.
The group offers the infrastructure needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
• A minimum of 10 years of experience is required
• Join a premier 8-hospital health system in eastern NC known for ground-breaking technology and a regional network of pioneering oncologists
• $180 million, 6-story Cancer Tower under construction in Greenville
• ACoS approved Cancer Program
• Robust multi-disciplinary disease teams to include Radiation Oncologists, Surgical Oncologists, Nurse Navigators, Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants and Social Workers
• Large medical campus with state-of-the-art equipment including a Gamma Knife, a Cyber Knife and a full spectrum of radiology services
• Built in referral network from 29-county service area
• Employed position with incentive based productivity and quality initiatives
• Cancer Center provides outpatient cancer treatment services on the medical campus of Medical Center and the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University
• Annual Stipend
• Relocation Assistance
• Vacation, Sick, & Holidays
• Malpractice (with tail)
• Medical, Dental, & Vision
• Life Insurance
Greenville, North Carolina is located in the heart of Eastern NC (population 85,000) is an ideal, family-oriented community that caters to outdoor enthusiasts and sportsmen. Just over an hour from Raleigh, the Outer Banks, Oriental (the sailing capital of NC) and the Atlantic Ocean.
• Vibrant college community including over 35,000 students.
• Nationally recognized arts, theater and music program offers entertainment opportunities for the entire family
• Low cost of living, affordable housing and excellent choice of schools
• Desirable climate with mild winters and four seasons
• Numerous shopping opportunities, including popular national chains and unique, locally-owned stores
• 20 parks including 3 waterfront- a 324-acre nature park and an outdoor amphitheatre
Physician / Rheumatology / North Carolina / Permanent / Phenomenal Rhe
NC - raleigh, greenville, recreation, spectrum,...
Physician / Family Practice / North Carolina / Permanent / Medical Dir
NC - medical director, director, medical, quality,...
Physician / Hematology / North Carolina / Permanent / Medical Director
NC - oncology, medical director, hematology, director,...
RN - Medical & Surgical NC (Travel )
Greenville, NC - surgical, greenville, medical, r.n., electronic...
Travel Oncology RN assignment NC (Travel )
Greenville, NC - oncology, travel, greenville...
Physician / Family Practice / North Carolina / Medical Director
NC - medical director, director, medical,...
Travel OR RN assignment NC (Travel )
Greenville, NC - travel, greenville...