Physician / HEMOC: Medical Director / Greenville, NC
Director of the Inpatient/Outpatient Oncology Unit needed in Greenville, North Carolina.
Medical Group and Cancer Center is searching for a Board Certified, Hematology Oncology Fellowship Trained Oncologist, to serve as Director of the Inpatient/Outpatient Oncology Units at Medical Center in Greenville, NC.
Hospital privileges will be at a 909-bed level 1 trauma center located in Greenville, NC.
Medical Center, one of four academic medical centers in North Carolina, is the flagship hospital and serves as the teaching hospital & home to a regional cancer center as well as both a Gamma Knife and a Cyberknife.
Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician group of over 400 providers including primary care and specialists.
The group offers the infrastructure needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
• A minimum of 10 years of experience is required
• Join a premier 8-hospital health system in eastern NC known for ground-breaking technology and a regional network of pioneering oncologists
• $180 million, 6-story Cancer Tower under construction in Greenville
• ACoS approved Cancer Program
• Robust multi-disciplinary disease teams to include Radiation Oncologists, Surgical Oncologists, Nurse Navigators, Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants and Social Workers
• Large medical campus with state-of-the-art equipment including a Gamma Knife, a Cyber Knife and a full spectrum of radiology services
• Built in referral network from 29-county service area
• Employed position with incentive based productivity and quality initiatives
• Cancer Center provides outpatient cancer treatment services on the medical campus of Medical Center and the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University
• Annual Stipend
• Relocation Assistance
• Vacation, Sick, & Holidays
• Malpractice (with tail)
• Medical, Dental, & Vision
• Life Insurance
Greenville, North Carolina is located in the heart of Eastern NC (population 85,000) is an ideal, family-oriented community that caters to outdoor enthusiasts and sportsmen. Just over an hour from Raleigh, the Outer Banks, Oriental (the sailing capital of NC) and the Atlantic Ocean.
• Vibrant college community including over 35,000 students.
• Nationally recognized arts, theater and music program offers entertainment opportunities for the entire family
• Low cost of living, affordable housing and excellent choice of schools
• Desirable climate with mild winters and four seasons
• Numerous shopping opportunities, including popular national chains and unique, locally-owned stores
• 20 parks including 3 waterfront- a 324-acre nature park and an outdoor amphitheatre
Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Unit (Travel )
Greenville, NC - nurse, greenville, care, systems, unit, intensive,...
Registered Nurse - Medical Surgical (Travel )
Greenville, NC - surgical, nurse, greenville, medical, systems,...
RN - ICU - Intensive Care Unit Contract/Temporary in
Greenville, NC - greenville, electronic, intensive, surgical, r.n.,...
- medical, family, medical director, medicine,...
Registered Nurse - Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (Travel )
Greenville, NC - pediatric, nurse, greenville, care, systems, unit,...
Registered Nurse - Intermediate Care (Travel )
Greenville, NC - intermediate, nurse, greenville, care, systems,...
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Physician - Only Physicians May
Greenville, NC - medicine, epic, interventional, physician,...