Position Title Manufacturing Engineering Manager - Automotive Industry - OH #3018
Location Columbus OH
Automotive Industry leader looking for a Manufacturing Engineering Manager.
1. Selection, training and development and management of facility's technical team
2. Improving OEE performance (uptime, throughput, scrap)
3. Capital project management
4. Provide mfg. support to SMC, Molding, and Assembly Depts.
5. Key contributor to continuous improvement projects
6. Key contributor APQP and Launch Activities
1. BS in Industrial, Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineering
2. 10-12 years in a manufacturing environment, preferably in mid-volume mixture of automation and manual operations
3. 5+ years of engineering leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
4. Demonstrated progressive track record of engineering leadership accomplishments
Required Skills and Experience
1. Experience with tooling and mold design for Class A fabrication
2. Demonstrated expertise in Lean Manufacturing
3. Experience with Lean Manufacturing,5S, FMEA, Control Plans, and Root Cause Analysis
4. Experience with automated and robotic assembly fixtures
5. Advanced mechanical aptitude
6. Advanced planning, problem solving, and decision making skills
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
8. Ability to lead high performing work teams
9. Experience with capital project development and budget administration
10. Experience in TS16949 or ISO9001 systems
1. Hands on approach to leadership
2. Results oriented
3. Strong analytical skills
4. Strong interpersonal skills
5. Self-starter, independent but able to function in a team environment
6. Knowledge of CAD, Solid works a plus
7. Ability to travel approximately 10%
8. Experience with Microsoft Project or similar project management tool
9. GD&T knowledge and understanding
10. Six Sigma Green Belt or higher
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. BS in Industrial, Manufacturing, or Mechanical Engineering or related.
2. 10 + years in a manufacturing environment, preferably in mid-volume mixture of automation and manual operations.
3. 5+ years of engineering leadership experience in a manufacturing environment.
4. Experience with tooling and mold design for Class A fabrication
5. Experience with Lean Manufacturing and automated and robotic assembly fixtures.
6. Salary expectations.
Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Columbus, OH - engineering manager, manufacturing engineering,...
Manufacturing Engineering Manager - Automotive Industry-3018
Columbus, OH - engineering manager, molding, mold,...
Columbus, OH - engineering manager, engineering, manufacturing,...
Manufacturing Engineering Manager - Automotive Industry
Columbus, OH - molding, engineering manager, mold, lean, tooling,...
Mechanical Engineering Manager
OH - engineering manager, mechanical engineering, hvac,...
Process Engineering Manager
Columbus, OH - engineering manager, molding, process engineering,...
Performance Engineer Manager
- engineering manager, performance, tool, .net,...